[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I was hiding behind Indigo every night. Pero knew from a host mistake, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway because I was hiding N3 and figured out you were the White King as well and had my redirect on you, so the outcome would have been the same, just a phase later lol.

I do think the White faction did better overall, though. You guys were more of a team. While we were at each other's throats all game.
The white faction decided to reveal themselves for some reason and they expected us to do the same, i dont think they did good here.
After they all outed themselves there would be no crossfire between the black team anymore all harmful actions went to the white team from then on.

lol thanks for the words but the second strongest town role, our town vig, was actively working against her own team for the sole reason she teams up every round with Juliet and you!

No idea how you found out that I´m the White King but as I said I played well and did nothing really wrong.

I take this round as as victory as killing The White Queen should always have highest priority for a Kurumi fan :yearight:

Can´t blame the rest of our team, @Indigo was trying the most and was being super active, he was the best player of White Kingdom I´d say!
It was the timing of the redirect. Only an experienced player would know to send this like 2 minutes before EoD. So I could exclude Reloaded and Kerk. I knew Indigo and Rhea were Pawns. Gramma would have offed Rhea, while Rej would have offed Reloaded or me. Yoru claimed he missed the vote. While Naomi would have never offed Juliet. So PoE were you and Pero, but you acted more like a White King throughout the game lol.

J

Joygirl1

you seem to misunderstand

i got tiring reading

"Since your so smart" the salt replies to Juliet. and seeing it pop up frequent made me not take you guys series.

i get she upset you guys with her replies, but you guys kept dragging it on the whole day...:gonope:
Come on now! You´ve played other mafia rounds before on Worstgen? I´ve seen far more toxic stuff here, haven´t you?
We were just mocking Juliet and you because we knew that she made stuff up for the only reason to get a white player killed. And let´s be honest, without that, the thread would have basically been dead as nothing else could be discussed.

@Juliet You took that personal? I even explained in one of my posts that I wrote that stuff because it had to be done in my opinion, reindeer sis!

The white faction decided to reveal themselves for some reason and they expected us to do the same, i dont think they did good here.
After they all outed themselves there would be no crossfire between the black team anymore all harmful actions went to the white team from then on.
Depends on how you look at this I guess. It can help working like a team in the thread. But you, Reloaded and me were in the White Kingdom Core, so welp.

i was never suspected as white :peperain:

i only checkmate my self out game with hunch and agro.

meanwhile Rej calling flower black and voting her previous day phase.. :rolaugh:

damn if only people took him more series.

I

Indigo

@Joygirl yeah, you did nothing wrong imo too

I would've target Naomi too, after the last DP where we explained the setup multiple times, the only logical reason for a person to be defending and following Juliet's decisions was if they were from the Black Kingdo too. Unfortunately we weren't dealing with logic here.

Good job redirecting the redirect lynch lol

Also, i wasn't too surprised with Flower and Pero being from the Black Kingdom

I even said that there's most likely Black Kingdom players bussing Juliet here, because they know the Black King can redirect that lynch

and i was right, Flower even tried to redirect the lynch, but you somehow got it

I wasn't counting on the Kings having two shots of lynch redirect, so i was just sure the lynch on Juliet would fail

anyway, most of my predictions came out right and nothing would really matter

Pero had pinpoint accuracy, he found out his own King and then our King in sequence, we had no chance

nothing we really did would change anything

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Indigo

again i said previous day phase not to trust people claiming who is who!

not rocket science, and those taking other people words as fact. heh i even suspect flower as black, she done this before to her own team mate to gain credit/smart girl!

Anyways Flower was better king imo, and didn't resort to name calling others which was childish, so of course to not see cringe i put you on ignore, i was honestly expecting you to hit me after i taunted you with ignore..
You completely ignored the explanations of how the game was setup, just because you wanted to trust Juliet, that's the truth

You not trusting people claiming who is who is pretty :zosleepy:

I even explained why we were doing this, because it was a part of the game

We couldn't claim ourselves, but we could point and tell what other players were to make sure the rest of our team understood the actual game

Too bad you were to focused on protecting your friend, instead of playing the actual game and your wincon that you signed up for

So Pero's invest on you should've been a White Pawn

and AL told him your actual role?
Yeah. Though as I said this wouldn‘t have mattered and made a difference because I had JG as the White King anyway (as you know from our chat as well) and was unkillable at night and had my redirect on her for the day start.

I

Indigo

Yeah. It was a wild ride. Nobody‘s to blame for anything either tbh. It was a 9vs9 and anyone could have won. Pero just made the right move in the end, that is all, though this is just how Chess works.
Yeah, but for some reason the host and another person who wasn't even in the game felt the need to comment on my play like it mattered at all

:kayneshrug:

Yeah, but for some reason the host and another person who wasn't even in the game felt the need to comment on my play like it mattered at all

:kayneshrug:
It really didn‘t lol. Even if you found out I was Black, Juliet was clearly a better candidate for the Black King and I would have never gotten lynched over her D3. And I would have offed JG D4 at the latest anyway.

What Pero, Reloaded and me did was the correct play by pretending we were White Kingdom.

I

Indigo

It really didn‘t lol. Even if you found out I was Black, Juliet was clearly a better candidate for the Black King and I would have never gotten lynched over her D3. And I would have offed JG D4 at the latest anyway.

What Pero, Reloaded and me did was the correct play by pretending we were White Kingdom.
It's all good, this game reminded me of something

Time to go for the next one

I'm just interested to see what Fuji is gonna do with my character lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Just as a quick note - there have been cases lately where players have felt games have been played like a social clique rather than fairly. The problem when it comes to identifying this is that it is very difficult to actually prove that a player, or group of players, have been favourable towards others beyond the realm of reason.

If you feel like something akin to the above has happened in a game, I ask that you PM me and outline the context of the case - if I feel like it reaches the point of being egregious, then I can have a word with those involved after the game. In this specific case, I don't think it needs to go any further, so we will leave it at that.

AL sama

Red Haired
@AL sama What I don´t understand is that I got a false investigation result on Flower (because she most likely hid behind Indigo) but Pero got a correct one? He should have also gotten a wrong result as we both investigated her at the same night.
you checked flower during night 2

pero checked her during night 1

pero should've gotten white pawn too but I forgot the fact that flower was hiding behind indigo

AL sama

Red Haired

it did matter flower you know it very well

if you wanna teach him proper mafia then you should tell him the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.