Current Events Chopper vs Queen!?

Is Chopper going to fight Queen?

• Total voters

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
I don't think this is analogous to Punk Hazard because...

If I am understanding you properly, your claim is that in Wanokuni Chopper will be the only Strawhat that does not defeat their arc opponent (even if it's as part of a tag team)? Is that really your position? Everyone but Chopper will defeat their arc opponent? And you say this after Chapter 1007?

I think it's mighty unlikely. It's possible that Sanji tag teams Queen with Chopper, but Chopper getting defeated while facing his arc opponent seems very unlikely to me.

Queen is the only postskip opponent of Chopper's for which there is substantial narrative setup.

Besides, didn't Chopper use Monster Point to fodderise Dosun? @Midnight Delight?
I don't think this is analogous to Punk Hazard because...
That's fair. But Chopper is not going to solo Queen. You know better than this.
Chopper's confrontation with Queen in Wanokuni has much greater narrative depth than his antagonism towards Caesar in Punk Hazard. I don't think Chopper failing to fight Caesar in Punk Hazard is a convincing counterexample.
That's fair, if we scale Chopper all the way up to YC3. You have to incorporate Power Scaling, especially with these commanders. Jack is scared of Queen, that means something. Queen is capable of knocking Big Mom. Do you see Chopper knocking out Queen? I guarantee next chapter(s) Queen shines in combat feats. This is going to be a repeat of the clout chasers and Chapter 923 (Luffy dEfEaTs kAiDo, and then Kaido pops off).
If I am understanding you properly, your claim is that in Wanokuni Chopper will be the only Strawhat that does not defeat their arc opponent (even if it's as part of a tag team)? Is that really your position? Everyone but Chopper will defeat their arc opponent? And you say this after Chapter 1007?
He's fighting Queen. He will continue fighting Queen. Eustass Kid and Killer are fighting Kaido, no? But you don't expect them to get the last blow/strike? This will follow suit. Eventually I think it'll be Sanji, Jinbei vs Queen, Chopper and Drake side line will fight as well. If Jack needs the entire Sulong army plus Sulong Dukes, then this isn't farfetched (and Jack is still chilling, Tusks back and everything).

but Chopper getting defeated while facing his arc opponent seems very unlikely to me.
Chopper will not get defeated. I repeat, he will NOT get defeated. Sanji will save him just as Zoro saved Luffy from Prometheus and Law saved him from a Bagua.

Queen is the only postskip opponent of Chopper's for which there is substantial narrative setup.
Cap. Caesar, Perospero, and the Big Mom Pirates for Pedro. Arc is not over. Onigashima has to land. BMP may be there. I'm not saying 100% he'll fight Daifuku, Smoothie, etc, but it would be nice if he did as well.

And sidenote: Queen has not even gotten serious yet. Queen is still fucking around, even against Marco. Queen isn't in hybrid, hasn't used Haki, or any combat named attacks. Zoan Queen will fight Chopper and Hybrid Queen will fight Sanji/Jinbei.

Iirc
Fosun (after growing old) → Pikon → Kotsun → Potsun → Posun → Tosun → Dosun (normal level) → Dokan → Bokan → Zugan → Bagon → Gyaban → Gogyan → Dogyan → Bagyan → Gadon → Megagon - Dubagegagon - zugragugon - byorikogon
@Cinera I need some accurate translation to see how much stronger that attack was because the ones I found translated his speech awkwardly

Bogard

You can't win
Pretty clear now that Oda uses the full zoan form of the beast pirates as some kind of their jobber form

> Pageone was fucking around in full zoan form until getting kicked by RS Sanji, pushing him to go hybrid
> When Ulti went serious against Luffy, she went hybrid
> When Kaido was in full dragon form, Oda used it as some kind of jobber form that was repeatedly getting hit by the scabbards, but the moment he came back to base, he destroyed everyone
> Same Kaido's dragon form was once again used as a jobber form against the SNs, with Oda hyping his hybrid form for multiple chapters
> Who's Who started fighting Jinbei in full zoan form, but decided to revert to base to fight more seriously
> Full zoan Queen can't hit Chopper and is getting tossed aside by him

With that said, this chapter pretty much implied Chopper can't do anything even in monster form

Things will get ugly if Queen goes back to base, let alone hybrid, but thankfully someone(probably Sanji) will come to save him in time

Pretty clear now that Oda uses the full zoan form of the beast pirates as some kind of their jobber form

> Pageone was fucking around in full zoan form until getting kicked by RS Sanji, pushing him to go hybrid
> When Kaido was in full dragon form, Oda used it as some kind of jobber form that was repeatedly getting hit by the scabbards, but the moment he came back to base, he destroyed everyone
> Same Kaido's dragon form was once again used as a jobber form against the SNs, with Oda hyping his hybrid form for multiple chapters
> Who's Who started fighting Jinbei in full zoan form, but decided to revert to base to fight more seriously

With that said, this chapter pretty much implied Chopper can't do anything even in monster form

Things will get ugly if Queen goes back to base, let alone hybrid, but thankfully someone(probably Sanji) will come to save him in time
may be Chopper haki bloom

:choppawhat:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Unless the fatso's mobility skyrockets, his Zoan form is the best suited to fight Chopper because in all other smaller forms, Chopper will do a lot more damage to him, if he hits him. His huge size of Zoan is what keeps the damage low.
Queen could possibly resort to some weapons in humanoid forms but Chopper will likely tank them just like the arrows.

The discussion always ends up on the same key points: Chopper being too weak, the Sanji-Queen potential connection and Drake and Apoo's role.

Who thinks Sanji is going to reach the live floor and save Chopper, doesn't take into account many things:
- it would be repetitive, Chopper already did something similar in a double page

- Drake and Apoo are directly connected to Queen and they haven't interacted yet. How can you think they won't be the ones to save Chopper? Zoro even entrusted the live floor to Drake. Queen wanted to kill Apoo and it hasn't been brought up yet.
Unless you think Drake, Sanji and Apoo vs Queen is somehow hyping for someone like Sanji...

- Chopper has to become stronger and there is no reason to give him a different opponent when he already has the perfect one and strong reasons to fight him.

- the arguments for Sanji vs King, against Marco vs King and Zoro's condition/what he already did.

Sanji saving Chopper, Chopper ending up fighting someone else and Drake/Apoo helping Sanji or doing something else isn't realistic.