Chrollo vs Ging

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Restrictions:
- Chrollo has all the Hatsu's of the Phantom Troupe
- Chrollo has prep
- Ging has prep

Opinion: I'd say its High-Extreme diff win for Ging.
Weird scenario since you stated prep for both.

Ging is far more experienced and saw/experienced more shit than Chrollo will ever have in my opinion.

+ What does prep even mean for Chrollo? Does he have some intel even readers don't? Or he bases his shit off of only tales/feats of Ging he heard somwhere?

I'd say it's on the borders of Mid and High diff for Ging.

Weird scenario since you stated prep for both.

Ging is far more experienced and saw/experienced more shit than Chrollo will ever have in my opinion.

+ What does prep even mean for Chrollo? Does he have some intel even readers don't? Or he bases his shit off of only tales/feats of Ging he heard somwhere?

I'd say it's on the borders of Mid and High diff for Ging.
Both have intel on each other and have devised plans.

So Chrollo has intel on Ging's actions which records are nowhere to be found?

Then it might be Extreme Diff if that's the case.
Yh for the sake of the fight.

Yh Id say around High diff for Ging on second thought. Just found out him copying powers is not a Nen ability. Just a natural talent. And his real Hatsu is hidden. Based on that, and his overall hype. Ging probably high diffs.

Banchi

yawn-together
I know you got your like "pride" but maybe I want in on this. If still no then I'll just post music so carry on assholes.

In general ging is more powerful but to win against this version of chrollo he has to show feats. He can still beat this version of chrollo but I will give it to chrollo for now

Giving Chrollo prep is equivalent to putting him on steroids. What knowledge can he even gather from Ging?
Only that he can steal his Nen abilities which is kinda hilarious given the fact that Chrollo has the same ability. Ging's is far better though.

Feat-wise: Chrollo is physically competing with Silva whose I'd dare to say on Royal guard level in physical stats. While Ging saw Leorio's punch it did send his ass flying.

Portrayal is roughly equal Ging probably a bit better.

Chrollo taking it imo. With all the troops abilities the man is just broken

Giving Chrollo prep is equivalent to putting him on steroids. What knowledge can he even gather from Ging?
Only that he can steal his Nen abilities which is kinda hilarious given the fact that Chrollo has the same ability. Ging's is far better though.

Feat-wise: Chrollo is physically competing with Silva whose I'd dare to say on Royal guard level in physical stats. While Ging saw Leorio's punch it did send his ass flying.

Portrayal is roughly equal Ging probably a bit better.

Chrollo taking it imo. With all the troops abilities the man is just broken
Id assume the same for Ging as well tho. Hes probably consumed and copied hundreds of Hatsus. And hed probably be just as good as Chrollo in using them. Now that I think about it...I shouldve given Ging all the Zodiacs powers to make this matchup fair.

Silva aint on RG lvl in physical stats. Plus Ging took that punch on purpose, analysed it and created 2 Hatsus from it. Resourceful king.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think that when prepared, Chrollo, Ging, Silva, Hisoka & Zeno are Strongest Characters we've seen so far after Netero (Not counting Chimera)
And it's really difficult to rank them
Do'nt forget our Pariston friend, the guy is a master planner
Post automatically merged:

planning wise i think they are around equal or slight advantage for Ging, just that Ging is far more experienced. And Nen wise I think Ging is better, his hype as a nen master is almost unmatched.

And his portrayal is over the top.

Do'nt forget our Pariston friend, the guy is a master planner
I see him as a candidate, but didn't add him because Ging implied he isn't that strong in a direct fight
However we can say that Pariston & Netero's Son are definitely honorable mentions, i just wanna see more of them to make sure

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I see him as a candidate, but didn't add him because Ging implied he isn't that strong in a direct fight
However we can say that Pariston & Netero's Son are definitely honorable mentions, i just wanna see more of them to make sure
Yeah if you corner Pariston in a cage without prep you can likely take him out. But with Prep i think he can body almost anyone, or uses other to body people for him.
He is likely Top 3 smartest guy in the verse

Lmao…. No.