Chrollo vs Ging

Lmao what...

Weve pretty much seen all the strongest human Nen users. Their arent gonna be randos now that will come out nowhere being that strong now.

Chrollo is pretty much one of Top 5 humans im regards to Old Netero and Ging. Not many people can neg a person like Hisoka. Hell no one can....only person I can see doing that is Netero. And probably Ging with his potrayal.

As of now Top 5 is probably:-

Netero
Ging
Beyond
Chrollo
Silva or maybe some other Zodiac
He can negg someone with extremely limited condition which are:
-having a public
-using the nen of other members of the PT

You remove one and he is basically dead, uvogin is objectively stronger than him in a real fight. He and his overwanked group gonna be cooked soon and the zoldyck will carry. If chrollo is a 100, ging is a 200 at the very least, everything chrollo can do, ging can do it better. He is smarter, stronger and way more experienced.
:endthis:

Last edited:
uvogin is objectively stronger than him in a real fight.
I agree that Gin could win that fight. But "real fight" doesn't mean anything though. Chrollo probably has many ways to fight as his stolen abilities are obviously as many as Togashi wants them to be. Beating Hisoka -whatever the means- who wanted to fight Gin put Chrollo on an even more serious level. And given the portrayal of Hisoka, it really gives Chrollo a lot of hype too.

I understand that he was way too much prepared for the fight against Hisoka. But his overwhelming victory goes to show that he seeked an easy win (not taking lots of risks). On a close combat against Bungee Gum, Chrollo would probably be dead, but he turned out to be smarter. The whole point about Chrollo is that he has powers that you don't know, meanwhile others have one nen ability. It's hard to say who wins a fight in HxH because as shown many times, intelligence and wit has a lot to do with the win too.

Gin seems to be above the most knowledgeable known hunter about nen. Which means it's hard to find someone that could defeat him. Given the portrayal of the nen users alive who could find a reason to oppose him. Tserriednich and Pariston are the two only ones who could give him a proper fight. Beyond doesn't seem to be a potential enemy yet for me. And Chrollo is either below him or both aren't interested.

He can negg someone with extremely limited condition which are:
-having a public
-using the nen of other members of the PT

You remove one and he is basically dead, uvogin is objectively stronger than him in a real fight. He and his overwanked group gonna be cooked soon and the zoldyck will carry. If chrollo is a 100, ging is a 200 at the very least, everything chrollo can do, ging can do it better. He is smarter, stronger and way more experienced.
:endthis:
Is this post even serious ? You do realise those measures and those plans were created only for Hisoka. I agree that Chrollo would not be able to beat Hisoka the way he did without it.....however that specific prep was created solely for Hisoka. And also prep is apart of Chrollo, he uses prep so he can neg diff people....shown with Hisoka.

Thats stupid ? So if your physically stronger than someone that means your stronger than them in a fight ? Do you even read HxH ? Uvogin gets trounced by Chrollo, Feitan and Phinks.

How can you unironically bring up the Zoldycks, when they were jobbing so hard against Chrollo in a 2v1. If Chrollo was bloodlusted and actually wanted to kill them, Zeno would be decimated.

Is this post even serious ? You do realise those measures and those plans were created only for Hisoka. I agree that Chrollo would not be able to beat Hisoka the way he did without it.....however that specific prep was created solely for Hisoka. And also prep is apart of Chrollo, he uses prep so he can neg diff people....shown with Hisoka.

Thats stupid ? So if your physically stronger than someone that means your stronger than them in a fight ? Do you even read HxH ? Uvogin gets trounced by Chrollo, Feitan and Phinks.

How can you unironically bring up the Zoldycks, when they were jobbing so hard against Chrollo in a 2v1. If Chrollo was bloodlusted and actually wanted to kill them, Zeno would be decimated.
Uvogin > Phinks imo

No way someone with a brain actually think that:endthis:

Feitan and Phinks have the best potrayal out of any in the Phantom Troupe (excluding Chrollo/Hisoka)

Plus Uvogin was getting blitzed by Kurapika whilst Phinks caught Killua with pure ease. The speed gap is crazy.
You can't compare kurapika to PT arc killua at all. One has mastered nen where other simply started to learn it. Phinks don't have feitan's speed or feats or abilities and is an enhancer like uvo.

You can't compare kurapika to PT arc killua at all. One has mastered nen where other simply started to learn it. Phinks don't have feitan's speed or feats or abilities and is an enhancer like uvo.
Yes you cant.....Killua is faster.

As of now, Kurapika has shown no Nen ability/Hatsu to make himself faster. Both Killua and Kurapika have shown Nen. And Kurapika hasnt mastered shit. All he did was a lot of conditions to get stronger and also had the broken Emperor Time ability which has nothing to do with speed. Without his conditions that have nothing to do with speed and his Emperor Time ability, which has nothing to do with speed as well....Killua is better than him at Nen. If again that has anything to do with speed.

I never stated Phinks was as fast as Feitan....just they have the best potrayal and feats. And also being an Enhancer or Transmuter has nothing to do with speed. Feitan is fast because he is naturally the fastest. Nothing to do with his Nen type.

As of now, Kurapika has shown no Nen ability/Hatsu to make himself faster. Both Killua and Kurapika have shown Nen. And Kurapika hasnt mastered shit. All he did was a lot of conditions to get stronger and also had the broken Emperor Time ability which has nothing to do with speed. Without his conditions that have nothing to do with speed and his Emperor Time ability, which has nothing to do with speed as well....Killua is better than him at Nen. If again that has anything to do with speed.

I never stated Phinks was as fast as Feitan....just they have the best potrayal and feats. And also being an Enhancer or Transmuter has nothing to do with speed. Feitan is fast because he is naturally the fastest. Nothing to do with his Nen type.
Lol kurapika shits on killia from phantom troupe arc. He doesn't even have his hatsu

But Chrollo did not neg diff Hisoka. I didn't take heavy damage, but he had to use all his cards, prep time, a plan to win, so at worst it was a high diff battle, Chrollo beted on his plan and taking minimal damage otherwise we will just lose.

How Killua is faster than kura in PT arc? Kura's nen mastery is superior plus emperor time.
Kura's nen mastery is not better. All he did was a bunch of powerful conditions and lucked out with his Scarlet Eyes.

And again Hatsuless Nen doesnt even affect speed.

But Chrollo did not neg diff Hisoka. I didn't take heavy damage, but he had to use all his cards, prep time, a plan to win, so at worst it was a high diff battle, Chrollo beted on his plan and taking minimal damage otherwise we will just lose.
It was a neg diff, he took zero damage and destroyed Hisoka. Planning it doesnt make it any less of a Neg Diff. And wdym all his cards ? He used the Hatsus best suited for defeating him.

He did, in emperor time he can be of the enhancement category at 100%:endthis:

I'd say it would be a low diff win for Ging. Even against all of the PT Hatsu.
He probably has the same pure instincts as Gon. But with much, much more practice and experience. He's also smart and cunning.
Forget about winning, I don't think Chrollo is even good enough to hold on too long in a fight.
He's still at Hisoka's or Kurapika's (when he's really serious) level. That is, really really strong. But not legendary.