Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'll be rip

I had a one shot--chose to scan Ratchet
Batfam

My observations led me to this
Whether mafia is going to play tug o war over this to discredit this claim, it puts me in a weird position that really relies on game meta rather than mechanics

Do with this what you will
Let's get it
Vote Lynch Ratchet

No - Aries mentioned Conq dying and said the League was on their last legs, obviously the inference there is Conq's death facilitated the merge.
I read it as "in case you're wondering, it's not modkill or anything like that". Followed by explanation why their faction kill can janitor.

Claim thing. I'm like 90% sure we can't do this. Isn't that why muugen was modkilled? Only person why claimed before was LM and it was fake

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
If league is in its last legs then it makes my job to steal an ability even harder.

Any guesses who could be the last league member - Melkor?

How are we not voting Kiku and giving a chance to Ratchet to prove himself?
i mean, kiku kinda proved herself already

also idk if i can tell that but

> someone tried to roleblock conq recently
> dawson says ratchet scans bat family
> conq was killed by bat family
> ratchet claims roleblocker

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think ratchet is town or culted. he was the only one posting in a dead thread in day 1 and the JW lynch (even tho suboptimal) helps more toward narrowing mafia PoE. beyond this i didnt read much of his posts day 2 so i assume culted

hes for sure not team with melkor/psychic given he was blocked by them
i dont recall any interactions with him and the other team, but what if kiku is from team batman? need to iso if ratchet and hime had any interactions

still leaning town from posting in a dead ungrateful pathetic thread day 1

i think ratchet is town or culted. he was the only one posting in a dead thread in day 1 and the JW lynch (even tho suboptimal) helps more toward narrowing mafia PoE. beyond this i didnt read much of his posts day 2 so i assume culted

hes for sure not team with melkor/psychic given he was blocked by them
i dont recall any interactions with him and the other team, but what if kiku is from team batman? need to iso if ratchet and hime had any interactions

still leaning town from posting in a dead ungrateful pathetic thread day 1
i mean, doesn't ability to hide sounds more like scum to you? that's basically what apollo fake claimed in weebs when he was outed

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
i mean, kiku kinda proved herself already

also idk if i can tell that but

> someone tried to roleblock conq recently
> dawson says ratchet scans bat family
> conq was killed by bat family
> ratchet claims roleblocker
Conqi has been roleblocking Ratchet in the past too. If Conq was League why would they not kill Ratchet earlier when they had the chance.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean, doesn't ability to hide sounds more like scum to you? that's basically what apollo fake claimed in weebs when he was outed
not rly. he claimed it as scum in GoT too but a different hider version

he shuda used it day 1 since he was active before mafia blocks him

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean, for now at least i'll throw it on Ratchet. If someone comes up with something better i might change.

Vote Lynch Ratchet
You just tried to argue that Muugen was modkilled (he obviously asked for it, that's why Aries said he didn't have a sub) and obviously had read my full claim in spite of this.

You're disingenuous here Charlie = scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.