[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its obvious mafia and cult are trying to kill each other through lynches to gain cred, Dest and Saka did it last day. This is no different.

I would rather end the cult here before it adds another one to its members, unlike the mafia.
I mean yeah, but we can make use of that.

Also cult can't add more members. Cult leader is dead. I guess that's why they got faction kill

Apollo

The Sol King
When I unculted Rej, Joker immeditely got another player as his cult member.
Ekko quotes the Joker in similar vein to Dest after that event happens, was riding the wagon all the way with Dest and questioning votes on Dest. Not to mention openly TELLING Saka he was culted. How do you explain that other than open scumming? Ekko is guilty af and the tumor that is cult should be put down. They also have a kill, same as mafia.

Apollo

The Sol King
Also cult can't add more members. Cult leader is dead. I guess that's why they got faction kill
How are you sure about this ? I have played cult before, but when the CL dies and a cult member exists, they gain the ability to cult new players. Unless Ariess somehow has things different, I see no reason to let Ekko see the next day phase.

at night I protected Kiku
Welp

Sebastian was activated on ???
Kiku's tracking

Umbrella rifle was activated on ?? Leaving them with 2 lives remaining
Some kind of attack on Kagu

Two face tried to kill ??? but it failed

Fate of the flip of the coin was activated
Apollo's abilites (?)
Cat burglar was activated to challenge???

The cat and the bat was activated to challenge Batman to r/p/s
Kagu's shet

Batman tried to faction kill ??? but it was redirected killing Xlaw/Deadshot instead

Joker Cult tried to kill ??? but they were saved by two faces fate of the flip of the coin
Faction kills

Can't see it

How are you sure about this ? I have played cult before, but when the CL dies and a cult member exists, they gain the ability to cult new players. Unless Ariess somehow has things different, I see no reason to let Ekko see the next day phase.
I assume because they/he would cult someone asap. Also they couldn't just kill people as faction earlier. So i assume they got faction kill instead

Emil

Certified Memelord
i could also just pick up the lynch immunity from batgirl's role as well and u wont be able to lynch me

i picked the rolecop to check tpein instead

do u have other questions for me? like my reasoning for voting sakazouki or specific quotes on my play around X

i asked sakazouki simple questions yesterday and he failed to answer them

its similar to how in bleach i voted u before voting ratchet when u said u got a cop result on ratchet. if the person with the invest is hesitant to fully put their cards and clarify it they can go

Status
Not open for further replies.