[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
u can safely put tpein on ignore

we can do rej > tpein. it's risky but acts like a litmus check to see how many cults are left, if the cult is eliminated then we eliminate a faction kill all the same.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ya I have kiku in mind as well.

Shoot rej

Lynch pein
Or vice versa

Then it's between kiku and you .
1. Wrong, because we've been over this. I didn't claim to uncult Rej, I just exposed him as cult
2. Wrong because its physically impossible for me to have been cult at the time I did so, as only one player was culted then
3. Because I've been tunneling the joker the entire fucking game
its not gna be kiku if they recruited rej again and the WU is not fake. it might be bilslipton or rej is the only member

my theory is tpein is both culted and mafia, it happened to charlie in another aries game. so rej + tpein are cult as well as tpein alone is mafia. tpein is playing for both sides. his vote on sakazouki over dest yesterday without providing any reason means he sided more with cult but cannot sell his old teammates so just voted and didnt even try to defend them

we should do rej > tpein. if game doesnt end by this yeet bill. should be gg

Emil

Certified Memelord
there is no kangaroo court in the WUs

@BillSlipton did u use any ability this game? tell the host (@Ariess ) in your role PM to use an ability. bane should have kills if its you. tell him to kill tpein or rej. check your conversations for role PM. it will be a conversation started by aries giving you your abilities

Rej

Year of the black beard!
2 of those r mine, okay they finally work, but none of the kills got stopped

paralyzed pot and made tpein's next action fail

this would mean bill is batman

i used those actions right as day started so they shud have stopped the kills if they targeted batman

also redhood seems like a batman ability. it says "red hood was activated" meaning its an ability
Funny thing is, Watson has a Red Hood avatar. Kek. Almost caught up.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@BillSlipton @Apollo @Kiku @Random Asshole @Kagurashii @Ekkologix @Dr. Watson @T-Pein™

I investigated rej.

He is joker cult.

This means there is another cult as rej never got unculted (it was fake WU).

There should be another cult and another member of shadows. Bat family is done most likely.

So, I have only 3 sus left

Rej - joker cult based on invest.

Pein possibly member of shadows - how confident he is ekko is cult but didn't reveal earlier nor pushed him.

Ekko - cult based on pein info

These 3 are the final scums in my opinion.

Either refill me and I will shoot them or just shoot them if you have kill shots (start with rej)
i dont have a refill, check with bill if he does

did u read my posts start of day - i claimed killer croc. i got the oracle ability from bat girl and used it on tpein. he is robin tim drake, the last member of shadows that got converted to robin tim drake upon merging with batfamily according to the WU

Rej

Year of the black beard!
also hard agree on rej, his slot needs to be dealt with lmao
Maybe just listen to me its a free win.
I drilled the cult leader D1 within the first pages and as result I was culted for D2.
Look at my snipes. My current snipe tells me. It's Ekko, Pot, Xlaw and Watson. Dangerous 4 man PoE of maf/cult.

I cant do more than sniping down some plubas.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
what did ur abilities do?

"Flytrap was activated"

what's ur cult PoE rn?
I have a rng coinflip diceroll roleblock. One shot. Thats all.

Also Reborn is lying. I am town. How can this ni66a get a joker cult result on me rofl.
Dude is fake as fuck lol. Out of nowhere and no WU to back up this superningen.

Kek outta here with scum. Tryna go after LHFs. Lol. Weak.

vote lynch Reborn

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have a rng coinflip diceroll roleblock. One shot. Thats all.

Also Reborn is lying. I am town. How can this ni66a get a joker cult result on me rofl.
Dude is fake as fuck lol. Out of nowhere and no WU to back up this superningen.

Kek outta here with scum. Tryna go after LHFs. Lol. Weak.

vote lynch Reborn
invest abilities dont appear in writeups

rej what do u have reborn as, cult?

Maybe just listen to me its a free win.
I drilled the cult leader D1 within the first pages and as result I was culted for D2.
Look at my snipes. My current snipe tells me. It's Ekko, Pot, Xlaw and Watson. Dangerous 4 man PoE of maf/cult.

I cant do more than sniping down some plubas.
Xlaw and Pot are dead(Xlaw was town, Pot was Batman)

Status
Not open for further replies.