Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
just having fun with them, anyone who knows my posting style knows i dont capitalize or do any of that grammar crap, specially not in a scum chat kek

u've been pretty awful today btw wango, almost transcended to lango now
Transcend means to elevate into a higher state of being, what you meant to say was "descend"

Anyway, I don't really care if you think I've played poor today, especially since it comes off as you trying to deflect any suspicions on you onto whoever you can.

Emil

Certified Memelord
kek its kinda hard for me to resist the urge to defend myself but i did rly vow to never defend myself from garbage

i think im okay just taking the yeet instead

if the case was good/respectable id bother defending it more

i think in aries games mafia do need to get some mislynches anyway. if i AtE / point to action writeups etc.. to clear myself it makes the game unwinnable for them which wud kinda sux for the host

ultimately think my wagon is mostly scum driven anyway, and i think you guys shud stay on yoho and keep me as a second wagon, just in case yoho is still yeetable

kek its kinda hard for me to resist the urge to defend myself but i did rly vow to never defend myself from garbage

i think im okay just taking the yeet instead

if the case was good/respectable id bother defending it more

i think in aries games mafia do need to get some mislynches anyway. if i AtE / point to action writeups etc.. to clear myself it makes the game unwinnable for them which wud kinda sux for the host

ultimately think my wagon is mostly scum driven anyway, and i think you guys shud stay on yoho and keep me as a second wagon, just in case yoho is still yeetable
Yoho was removed from the game lol. I think, we dont get vote counts from @Ariess so we cant tell if its a fake writeup or not lol haha.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Who do you want to lynch right now Ekko.
rion (been anti town for 3 days), and now mango (i dont sense any good faith coming from his interaction with me earlier, probably culted)
soul (isn't rly driving the game much like i expect from him), kiku (literally got outed indie)

worst due to the amount of people that sus him
yotan because i dont town read him and find him pretty frozen earlier

anybody else in poe can get pressured depending on how much time we have left

rion (been anti town for 3 days), and now mango (i dont sense any good faith coming from his interaction with me earlier, probably culted)
soul (isn't rly driving the game much like i expect from him), kiku (literally got outed indie)

worst due to the amount of people that sus him
yotan because i dont town read him and find him pretty frozen earlier

anybody else in poe can get pressured depending on how much time we have left
LOL