Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

rion (been anti town for 3 days), and now mango (i dont sense any good faith coming from his interaction with me earlier, probably culted)
soul (isn't rly driving the game much like i expect from him), kiku (literally got outed indie)

worst due to the amount of people that sus him
yotan because i dont town read him and find him pretty frozen earlier

anybody else in poe can get pressured depending on how much time we have left
Why would scum Rion try to clear town instead of coast, Muugen was kinda sus.

Mango could be culted Ill give you that.

SK I wouldnt mind lynching honestly but he did push for Jinri and you said that wouldve changed your read of him but now youre back to wanting to lynch him?

Kiku is an indie like why do you want to lynch an indie especially one that was turned into that which means shes likely not hostile lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why would scum Rion try to clear town instead of coast, Muugen was kinda sus.

Mango could be culted Ill give you that.

SK I wouldnt mind lynching honestly but he did push for Jinri and you said that wouldve changed your read of him but now youre back to wanting to lynch him?

Kiku is an indie like why do you want to lynch an indie especially one that was turned into that which means shes likely not hostile lol.
re: rion potentially to 1. preemptively get muugen off his ass, and 2. just get a general town cred. remember he was thinking of faking cop in ratchet's game. faking results isnt out of his scum wheelhouse

re: soul, i dont remember saying that about him but i think it looks fine for him, atleast not part of her faction. problem is obv its multibal so cant rly go home running with just that in all honesty. and i didnt rly confirm if he led the jinri wagon or just joined it, if i assume he lead it atleast hes probably not purple

re: kiku, why not? if we dont have a better option we can yeet an indie and regroup, not like we're on the backseat and we must yeet mafia or lose, most of mafia r gonna be dead inactives and we dont know if soul was mafia who became indie or not

Am I allowed to use my cult ability now?
I think this could be a fella unfamiliar with Ariess hosting style, maybe someone newer in general but I can see a more experienced player askin this question

at least if I go down I've laid some ground to put the suspicion on others
Someone cornered, I think with that and what fooj posted this is probably Ekko lmao

I'm gonna be looking at you for advice cause I have no idea how to read people
Someone inexperienced or not confident in their reads