Fanclub Club Pocket$: The Alpha-Chads of Manga

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ou Ki-Kingdom
Ou Ki is one of the most Legendary Warriors in Kingdom History, some fans notoriously even consider him to be the strongest Warrior in Kingdom History as he famously almost slew Hou Ken, the canonical strongest Warrior in Kingdom, twice

In Addition to knocking the Virgin Hoe Ken partially unconscious:

Only losing to :Hoh: Ken due to being shot in the back:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Famously referred to in the Kingdom Community as "Lips-Sama", Ou Ki possesses the ability to seduce any human using his humongously succulent lips. Most famously, Ou Ki was able to unintentionally seduce Great General Kyou:

Ever since she was a young girl, Kyou promised Ou Ki that she would conquest 100 cities, and that she would then take him as her husband

Causing her to fall hopelessly in love with him.

This no doubt is somehow connected to his infinite masculinity:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Ou Ki of course lacks pockets, though he has many "hands on hips" moments which ultimately embody the spirit of Pocketry

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
When a Character is so immeasurably Alpha that the only dimension that can possibly contain his pimp-smacking hands is his own pockets

When a Character is so unfathomably strong that removing his hands from those pockets would result in reality as we know it crumbling into smithereens

When a Character's smack talk is so hot that it leaves Portgas D. Ace crying tears of Mera in his basement

Then, and only then, can this Character be considered an Alpha-Chad, and only the Alpha-Chads of Manga are welcome in the most exclusive Manga Fanclub of All-Time,

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] CLUB [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] POCKET$ [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

How, you may ask, does a Character initiate himself into club pockets?

The criteria is quite exclusive.

1. The Character Must Be Strong. He need not be the strongest, but he's got to at least be significantly stronger than most of his verse.
2. The Character Must Be Alpha. Other, less masculine men must kneel before him in glorious submission to his Machi$mo. This includes the ability to have weaker men follow him and the ability to talk mad $mack to characters of all strength levels. Also, sleeping with humongous amounts of fine women does not hurt your chances.
3. The Character, of course, must have pockets with which he restrains his overwhelming masculinity. Put simply, if the character is eager to show his full power without feeling the Alpha desire to stylishly restrain himself on the fodders, then he is not Club Pocket$ material. A True Alpha-Chad doesn't use his full power to hunt rabits, after all.

If this seems like criteria only the absolute Testosterone Kings can fulfill, that is intentional. Only the Chadliest of Alphas can possibly considered Club Pocket$ material.

With this massively exclusive criteria out of the way, let us get down to the members.

CLUB POCKET$-Grand Ma$ter
Fleet Admiral $akazuki AKA Akainu (The Red Dawg)-One Piece

Associates:
That’s right, Club Pocket$ only has Associated and not “Members”, as Members implies inferiority to a Hierarchy. And if there’s one thing true Alpha-Chads never imply, it’s inferiority

Dante-Black Clover

Donquixote Doflamingo-One Piece

Aizen-Bleach

Honorable Pocketry:
This distinction is reserved for Characters who otherwise are Club Pocket$ material, but due to lack-of-pockets don't fulfill the third requirement of Alpha-Chadness. Characters distinguished with Honorable Pocketry embody the Spirit of Club Pocket Alpha-ness, even if they do not fulfill the traditional 3rd requirement

Ou Ki-Kingdom

If you would like to nominate a Character for Club Pocket$, then use the criteria listed above. I shall ofc be initiating more Alpha-Chads over time, but nominations will help deserving Alpha-Chads who I may miss join.

No Marshal D. Teach??:josad:

Reborn

The Character Must Be Strong.

Well his portrayal clearly puts him as strongest pirate either now or in future

2. The Character Must Be Alpha.

he fooled WB pirates and made them believe that he is part of their crew as brothers..He captured Ace and became Warlord and used them to infiltrate impel down.

over there made level 6 prisoners and most notorious pirates follow him. Later he end up becoming yonkou during ts expanding his crew

3. The Character, of course, must have pockets

his biggest Pocket is he is opportunistic. If he is sure that he has opportunity to strike then he doesn't back down - killing WB, going against sengoku and garp and even against Dragon

but if he thinks that things aren't in his favor then he doesn't shy away from backing down - not fighting Shanks or leaving Bonnie when akainu was coming towards him

this makes him deadly...

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The Character Must Be Strong.

Well his portrayal clearly puts him as strongest pirate either now or in future

2. The Character Must Be Alpha.

he fooled WB pirates and made them believe that he is part of their crew as brothers..He captured Ace and became Warlord and used them to infiltrate impel down.

over there made level 6 prisoners and most notorious pirates follow him. Later he end up becoming yonkou during ts expanding his crew

3. The Character, of course, must have pockets

his biggest Pocket is he is opportunistic. If he is sure that he has opportunity to strike then he doesn't back down - killing WB, going against sengoku and garp and even against Dragon

but if he thinks that things aren't in his favor then he doesn't shy away from backing down - not fighting Shanks or leaving Bonnie when akainu was coming towards him

this makes him deadly...
I'll consider adding him to the Honorable Pocketry section lol. He hasn't been seen restraining his massive masculinity via his pockets, which disqualifies him from being an a$$ociate for now.

Post Timeskip though, he's making a strong case for himself. Not only has he equipped himself with Ultra-Alpha Sunglasses, but he has also surrounded himself with thirsty hoes

Exponentially increasing his chad-factor.

• So badass his pirate parents couldn't even comprehend
  • Acknowledged by chaden
  • Refused to join losers like the future pirate king roger
  • To then join the ship the future pirate king that will accomplish what they couldn't
  • Took all the sad and misfortunate people of water7 and created a legit family unlike fake ass doffy
  • Tackled a damn sea train
  • Got fucked up in the ocean stranded to then make himself a cyborg using ship scraps
  • Man had the blueprints to pluton and lit that shit on fire in front of cp9. Man could probably even replicate it anyways
  • Built the best ship to hit the seas
  • Underworld coonections
  • Even has nico robin on his dick
  • He beat luffys ass back at water 7 meaning hes still stronger
  • He was also the first person to man handle a cp9 agent (blueno at that)
  • Can build bridges in seconds
  • Inspired fortnite with his skywalk
  • Has a giant robot

This man even has nipple lights like yoooo

Last edited:

Reborn

I'll consider adding him to the Honorable Pocketry section lol. He hasn't been seen restraining his massive masculinity via his pockets, which disqualifies him from being an a$$ociate for now.

Post Timeskip though, he's making a strong case for himself. Not only has he equipped himself with Ultra-Alpha Sunglasses, but he has also surrounded himself with thirsty hoes

Exponentially increasing his chad-factor.
Okay but you know you are being biased because deep inside you Know Teach can rekt Akainu ze ha ha ha ha ha:queenmoji::ihaha:

H

Haoshoku

When a Character is so immeasurably Alpha that the only dimension that can possibly contain his pimp-smacking hands is his own pockets

When a Character is so unfathomably strong that removing his hands from those pockets would result in reality as we know it crumbling into smithereens

When a Character's smack talk is so hot that it leaves Portgas D. Ace crying tears of Mera in his basement
You know this is pretty fast right?

To him:

Grimmjow clears this test pretty easily, add him alongside his former chad boss Aizen.

Hope Manwha is allowed. :jay-he:
(if not, then consider this a recommendation ;)).

It was hard to make this post and contain my excitement to show how much of a chad he is, because i don't want people to get their hopes too high.
Is Solo Leveling a masterpiece/best thing you will ever read? no. But it is worth reading in your spare time, mainly and specially for Jin Woo.

I tried my best to find pics that do not spoil, because i think everyone should give this a try.

He is one of the coolest if not the coolest character i have ever seen. :akaman:
I mean just thinking back at all those alpha moments makes me want to cry.:emohiyo:

btw i'm the guy that loves SAO and Fairy Tail, so there's that. :feelsokeman:

성진우 (Sung Jin Woo) - Solo Leveling

I don't wanna spoil his actual power and how powerful he is, so here's a bit of his body:
:datas:
Again, i am really trying not to spoil, here's a glimpse:

:hohoho:
Hands in pocket? :LOL:, i got like a billion of those.

:myman:

He doesn't start as one, but you get to see him become the greatest of chads. :finally:

Space Dandy, rare alien hunter extraordinaire and BooBies connoisseur.
Let us get started. :funky:
Space Dandy was responsible for instigating and partaking in a dance off so exxxtreme that time, literal feck mothering time itself, on the planet that this dance off took place, was reversed to such a degree that everyone on the planet who bore witness to this event, including Space Dandy himself, were reverted to micro organisms or some weird shit.

Space Dandy’s reaction to being regressed into a single celled organism?

“Keep dancing to the grove, baby.”

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
During parts of Episode 5, Space Dandy got his soul/consciousness/spirit/whatever forcibly shoved into a stuffed toy penguin.

In this form, he successfully captured an incredibly rare alien, defied the laws of physics by feckin flying (as a toy based on a flightless bird no less) in order to catch up to a train and then he neg diffed two grown arse men.

As a mother feckin stuffed toy! :finally:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Our chad and saviour Dandy, battled and won against (albeit through unconventional methods involving out of date food from supposedly the end of the universe) the Deathgerian, a creature which is unanimously considered the most dangerous species in the galaxy. :smithnie:

During the series, Dandy has died multiple times through events such as an exploding planet and a zombie apocalypse. He then returns in the next episode just fine. An explanation is given later in the story, thus confirming that Dandy is immune to death. :myman:

Then there was the time he stopped a doomsday super weapon by absorbing the energy from a ship designed on the Statue of Liberty (with a bit of extra BDSM added to it’s design for a little extra flavour), given to him by a former enemy that acknowledged his sheer chadliness.

Lastly, though I unfortunately cannot find a picture of it, he also cut a universe (a 2D universe to be specific) in half one time, using a giant pair of scissors attached to his ship

Dandy spends his time and money in the best restaurant chain in all of fiction.

Dandy’s tastes are so exotic that he has even dated woman from other dimensional planes of existence from him. 4D to be specific.

Then there is also the fact, that the entire Gogal Empire was after this hunk due to plot reasons. What did Dandy think of all this? He didn’t give a single feck.

His most alpha feat however, massive spoilers now by the way, is this.

In the last episode, Dandy rejected becoming the successor to GOD, yes GOD because it would have meant having no body and thus being unable to feel a woman’s body, specifically her bosom.

Fuckin, mad, lad.:steef:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Need I say more?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

All hail Dandy, baby. :smithnie:
@Admiral Lee Hung

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Space Dandy was responsible for instigating and partaking in a dance off so exxxtreme that time, literal feck mothering time itself, on the planet that this dance off took place, was reversed to such a degree that everyone on the planet who bore witness to this event, including Space Dandy himself, were reverted to micro organisms or some weird shit.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
During parts of Episode 5, Space Dandy got his soul/consciousness/spirit/whatever forcibly shoved into a stuffed toy penguin.

In this form, he successfully captured an incredibly rare alien, defied the laws of physics by feckin flying (as a toy based on a flightless bird no less) in order to catch up to a train and then he neg diffed two grown arse men.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Our chad and saviour Dandy, battled and won against (albeit through unconventional methods involving out of date food from supposedly the end of the universe) the Deathgerian, a creature which is unanimously considered the most dangerous species in the galaxy. :smithnie:

During the series, Dandy has died multiple times through events such as an exploding planet and a zombie apocalypse. He then returns in the next episode just fine. An explanation is given later in the story, thus confirming that Dandy is immune to death. :myman:

Then there was the time he stopped a doomsday super weapon by absorbing the energy from a ship designed on the Statue of Liberty (with a bit of extra BDSM added to it’s design for a little extra flavour), given to him by a former enemy that acknowledged his sheer chadliness.

Lastly, though I unfortunately cannot find a picture of it, he also cut a universe (a 2D universe to be specific) in half one time, using a giant pair of scissors attached to his ship

Dandy’s tastes are so exotic that he has even dated woman from other dimensional planes of existence from him. 4D to be specific.

Then there is also the fact, that the entire Gogal Empire was after this hunk due to plot reasons. What did Dandy think of all this? He didn’t give a single feck.

In the last episode, Dandy rejected becoming the successor to GOD, yes GOD because it would have meant having no body and thus being unable to feel a woman’s body, specifically her bosom.

Need I say more?

@Admiral Lee Hung
Added

:akaman:

He from Trigun?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hope Manwha is allowed. :jay-he:
(if not, then consider this a recommendation ;)).

It was hard to make this post and contain my excitement to show how much of a chad he is, because i don't want people to get their hopes too high.
Is Solo Leveling a masterpiece/best thing you will ever read? no. But it is worth reading in your spare time, mainly and specially for Jin Woo.

I tried my best to find pics that do not spoil, because i think everyone should give this a try.

He is one of the coolest if not the coolest character i have ever seen. :akaman:
I mean just thinking back at all those alpha moments makes me want to cry.:emohiyo:

btw i'm the guy that loves SAO and Fairy Tail, so there's that. :feelsokeman:

성진우 (Sung Jin Woo) - Solo Leveling

I don't wanna spoil his actual power and how powerful he is, so here's a bit of his body:
:datas:
Again, i am really trying not to spoil, here's a glimpse:

:hohoho:
Hands in pocket? :LOL:, i got like a billion of those.

:myman:

He doesn't start as one, but you get to see him become the greatest of chads. :finally:
I would love to add him, but I’d like at least a glimpse of his strength/alpha-ness lol

:lusalty:
What about franky

Need I say more?

@Admiral Lee Hung
I stopped watching at the big tittie alien because my mom saw and I tried explaining myself
It was fun tho from my memory