Character Discussion "Coby is the new Garp so he should be a "RiVaL" of Luffy"

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Btw conquist, there's one tiny slip up in your thread, Kidd and Law are also fanboys
:denzimote:
My bad lmao. The point was Coby's worse of a "rival" than Kid/Law.

No serious rival shivers & cries with snot dripping out of his nose after seeing Luffy climb up the ranks, the fact that he's a Marine aiming to be an Admiral makes it even worse.

That argument doesn’t make sense at all

Coby started as a super weakling and he admires Zoro Luffy and ?

That stop him from reaching their level ? No
Some dynamics never change. Best example is M3. Similarily Coby will always be inferior to Luffy & Zoro and look upto them. Odds are good that Sanji falls there as well.

They'll all be vastly superior to Coby when Coby becomes an Admiral.

So Lolby is going to be a fraud like Garp and make the world believe he rivalled Roger when in fact he didn't and needed Roger to save his ass against Rocks:quest:

To believe Lolby = Luffy you have to believe that Lolby's growth rate >>> the protagonist and jesus reincarnate, never happening
Spitting facts. :kata:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Guy is literally Konohamaru of One Piece.
Hummm, no

Konohamaru was never a fighter during Naruto times.
Coby is already strong enough to be relevant story wise and fighting wise during Luffy journey.

it’s a completely different dynamic

Kono is also not part of Naruto gen
While Coby is part of his gen

etc

etc

ztc

etc

Two different characters and still a non sense argument

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Some dynamics never change. Best example is M3. Similarily Coby will always be inferior to Luffy & Zoro and look upto them. Odds are good that Sanji falls there as well.

They'll all be vastly superior to Coby when Coby becomes an Admiral.
Lol what is this argument ?

i think Coby will be a monster

But let’s say he is only your average admiral level : you think Luffy will be able to neg diff like in Water 7 ? Marine Ford ?

Yeah sure

so their dynamics would already change just by the fact that Coby will 1000% be an admiral and a solid top tier

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The person who thought zkk would happen shouldn't take a shot at my reading comprehension. Just because you dislike a character doesn't mean he's weak.
Says the school kid who thought a shitstain like Coby would capture Boa lmfao.

When did I say Coby is weak? Lol. In the OP itself I said he'd become an Admiral eventually. Saying that he'd be weaker than certain characters =/= he's weak.

Then again, I can't imagine a Marine Admiral sitting with royalty, sipping tea & biscuits talking about how Luffy-sama, a pirate, is goated lmfao

Says the retarded school kid who thought a shitstain like Coby would capture Boa lmfao.
And what about the ones who thought Hancock would fodder,stone koby?
When did I say Coby is weak? Lol. In the OP itself I said he'd become an Admiral eventually. Saying that he'd be weaker than certain characters =/= he's weak.
Who are these characters, ok weaker then luffy that's about it.
Then again, I can't imagine a Marine Admiral sitting with royalty, sipping tea & biscuits talking about how Luffy-sama, a pirate, is goated lmfao
So because of his personality, it relates to his strength? btw Fujitora is like this.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lol what is this argument ?

i think Coby will be a monster

But let’s say he is only your average admiral level : you think Luffy will be able to neg diff like in Water 7 ? Marine Ford ?

Yeah sure

so their dynamics would already change just by the fact that Coby will 1000% be an admiral and a solid top tier
Why are you twisting my argument?

Did I say Luffy or Zoro would "neg diff" Coby? Did I claim any of those? I didnt say a single word about difficulty and I said in the OP itself that Coby would be a top tier.

Why are you arguing against stuff i never claimed in the first place and making me seem like unreasonable?

i said certain dynamics wont change meaning Coby will be inferior. How much inferior he is, is ofc debatable & depends on circumstances at EoS.

Pls dont put words i never said in my mouth and write counters for those again.

The guy who trembles at the thought of even following up in Zoro's footsteps and looks up to him like a hero ain't surpassing him. Specially as he's far, far less relevant of a character. Side among side characters. He isn't even surpassing Sanji.

You can dream, just have fun dying on this shit hill, mate.

His latest best feat is doing something to Hancock which was Zoro's worst feat vs Kaido.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
>Zoro will never rival mihawk he got stomped by him and started crying.
> his promise to defeat him means nothing. Mihawk clearly way out of his league
Yes Mihawk and Zoro are of the same generation right? :milaugh:

Yall are the same folks who claim that Kidd/Zoro/Law can never be stronger than Luffy because of portrayal & dynamic but when i use it for Coby these are the excuses that pop out.

Yes Mihawk and Zoro are of the same generation right? :milaugh:

Yall are the same folks who claim that Kidd/Zoro/Law can never be stronger than Luffy because of portrayal & dynamic but when i use it for Coby these are the excuses that pop out.
So now Koby being part of the same generation invalidates kobys words now?

When did I say Koby is going to be stronger?

That post is about Koby being a rival for Luffy, everything point you use to claim Koby won't rival Luffy Zoro has done for mihawk