Character Discussion Coby The Hero is the new Garp and future rival of Pirate King

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Don't know from where coby wank is coming from but if I have to guess then it's indirect attempt to downplay EoS zoro and a bad one lmao:kayneshrug:

Coby as rival is bad take literally

The term rival can be used in two sense
A) a person competing with another for the same objective

B) or if they are equal

FIrst, Coby and Luffy aren't competing for same objective. Their aims are different. (No explanation needed for this)

Second, They aren't equal as well. Enies lobby Luffy neg diffed Coby and even now Luffy is yonkou level whereas Coby is nowhere near his strength. Gap is clearly huge.

Yes, Coby will become an Admiral but to assume that he will magically grow in strength and overcome such huge gap to match Luffy is naive and overlook key aspect that Luffy will also grow in future and won't stay stagnant.

Another thing is haki. Coby will never have haki as strong as Luffy or you can say atleast against Luffy for two reasons

1)Will power difference

2)Coby is fanboy of Luffy or as conqi says "He is Marine version of Barto":usoprice:

So, they won't be comparable or equal as well. Therefore, this rival thing is just bad take and bad agenda.

This stands more true for a ultra side chick nobody Helmeppo who will not gonna surpass yonkou level to match Zoro. Just Zoro AdCoC blast would Ko him:doffytroll:

Smoker has far better portrayal to match Luffy than Coby ever got but kudos to Oda for being damn good in ruining characters :sus:

Don't know from where coby wank is coming from but if I have to guess then it's indirect attempt to downplay EoS zoro and a bad one lmao:kayneshrug:

Coby as rival is bad take literally

The term rival can be used in two sense
A) a person competing with another for the same objective

B) or if they are equal

FIrst, Coby and Luffy aren't competing for same objective. Their aims are different. (No explanation needed for this)

Second, They aren't equal as well. Enies lobby Luffy neg diffed Coby and even now Luffy is yonkou level whereas Coby is nowhere near his strength. Gap is clearly huge.

Yes, Coby will become an Admiral but to assume that he will magically grow in strength and overcome such huge gap to match Luffy is naive and overlook key aspect that Luffy will also grow in future and won't stay stagnant.

Another thing is haki. Coby will never have haki as strong as Luffy or you can say atleast against Luffy for two reasons

1)Will power difference

2)Coby is fanboy of Luffy or as conqi says "He is Marine version of Barto":usoprice:

So, they won't be comparable or equal as well. Therefore, this rival thing is just bad take and bad agenda.

This stands more true for a ultra side chick nobody Helmeppo who will not gonna surpass yonkou level to match Zoro. Just Zoro AdCoC blast would Ko him:doffytroll:

Smoker has far better portrayal to match Luffy than Coby ever got but kudos to Oda for being damn good in ruining characters :sus:
The Coby wank is even worse than ZKK for me.

Doesn't matter.

Zoro and Luffy sede Coby and Helmeppo as strong enemies in the future, while they don't care about Lmoker.
Yet Luffy wants to fight Smoker at full power.

He entertains Coby with the idea of fighting him so Coby can reach his dream lmao
Post automatically merged:

Koby wasn't introduced this chapter for a reason, powercreep right to luffy level, while smoker loses to jinbei.
Coby loses to random Kuja pirates and nearly got neg diff off Boa.
Post automatically merged:

On another note.

We both took a huge L during Wano.

You with ZKK and me with Yamato...

:risitasad:

Last edited:
As a Zoro fan he hates the idea of Coby being above Zoro and Helmeppo being a rival for him.

Zoro fans don't like his character, they Just want Zoro to be the strongest they aren't even sad that Zoro didn't have a background at Wano, they are sad because ZKK didn't happen.
Bullshit. They simply don't have any narrative for being THAT strong.
You also have Luffy and Sanji fans against this idea, so stop generalizing on Zoro fans, hypocrite.

I can still understand Coby to a certain degree, but Helmeppo's wank is for misfit people literally.
I'm not even joking, prolly only severely disturbed people can wank someone like Helmeppo