Anime Discussion Code Geass thread

Who is your favourite character?

• Total voters
D

Dragomir

fma manga came out once a month. Original anime caught up to the manga quick since it came out every week. Therefore original anime made up their own storyline

then eventually the fma manga finished and someone said “okay lets make an actual anime that follows the complete manga”

and brotherhood was born
Lmao, that's quite interesting.

Was that non-canon storyline good though or asscheeks?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
FMA 2003 was far from Ass.

They didn't follow the manga but the2003 anime is darker than FMAB it has a different vibe and the story is not that bad
You should watch both @Dragomir

And obviously Cornelia rules

Charles was amazing for the most part of the show each apparition was fire and hype but the end didn't deliver at all, was a lot too fast and rushed and weird (Marianne return etc) . We didn't have time to feel anything for him.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light would beat Lelouch at chess.
Improbable imo. He might catch a win or two, but Lulu should be favoured in chess. No matter how intelligent you are chess needs a bit more than just that. Though Light would be an amazing player, and could probably be an even better player had he played as much as Lulu.

I agree that CG has a better ending. One of the best in anime imo. The little hint at the end though is what I don't really like. I love Lulu, but I'd like for his story to end like that. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all just a plan and he's spending his time with CC and chilling.

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

I agree that CG has a better ending. One of the best in anime imo. The little hint at the end though is what I don't really like. I love Lulu, but I'd like for his story to end like that. Though, I wouldn't be surprised that it's all just a plan and he's spending his time with CC and chilling.
I thought it was just CC talking to her pet animal pretending it to be him lol. She's done it multiple times before where she was by herself but was talking as if in a conversation.

Improbable imo. He might catch a win or two, but Lulu should be favoured in chess. No matter how intelligent you are chess needs a bit more than just that. Though Light would be an amazing player, and could probably be an even batter player had he played as much as Lulu.

I agree that CG has a better ending. One of the best in anime imo. The little hint at the end though is what I don't really like. I love Lulu, but I'd like for his story to end like that. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all just a plan and he's spending his time with CC and chilling.
I feel like a lot of the chess replies make it sound like Light hasn’t played much chess before. Idk chess feels like a very common game and I would be surprised if someone like Light hasn’t played a lot. Dude randomly pulled being a tennis champion in highschool from his ass 😂

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I thought it was just CC talking to her pet animal pretending it to be him lol. She's done it multiple times before where she was by herself but was talking as if in a conversation.
The farmer that drives the cart. Iirc he smirks when CC says that. Though I think in some versions it's omitted.
Post automatically merged:

I feel like a lot of the chess replies make it sound like Light hasn’t played much chess before. Idk chess feels like a very common game and I would be surprised if someone like Light hasn’t played a lot. Dude randomly pulled being a tennis champion in highschool from his ass 😂
Again probable lmao. Though Lulu has more experience, and he also has experience in military conflicts. Setting up tactics and so on.

I'd favour Lulu in chess at least during the first couple of games.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That Euphie death was ........ It felt the same way that when Anakin cut Windu's arm

The eye power that went crazy just at the worst moment

It was 3/4 awesome to watch and 1/4 a cheap way to put Euphie out of the way.

I would have loved to see how the special zone for japan would have worked, and how long before they rebel again