Status
Not open for further replies.
Day-1: Deadpool Trivia Show

Hello lovelies it's your friendly neighborhood gossip girl... Just wanted to take a peek on what's going on in this timeline before we are rebooted onto a new one. Movies were much more simpler in the past, the days you could watch a movie without having to watch other movies to get the plot are over...

It's time to celebrate the simpler times with a Trivia Show! Let's test your Marvel knowledge, the first 4 to tag my co host Aries will become eligible to obtain a Mutant Assist (Past Timeline)

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Hello lovelies it's your friendly neighborhood gossip girl... Just wanted to take a peek on what's going on in this timeline before we are rebooted onto a new one. Movies were much more simpler in the past, the days you could watch a movie without having to watch other movies to get the plot are over...

It's time to celebrate the simpler times with a Trivia Show! Let's test your Marvel knowledge, the first 4 to tag my co host Aries will become eligible to obtain a Mutant Assist (Past Timeline)
@Ariess

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

@Ariess

@Ariess

@Ariess

Status
Not open for further replies.