Status
Not open for further replies.
how many claims have there been where you as the top poster and “cleared” town can’t actually come up with a valid lynch candidate that’s not based off of gut after 48hrs…

kinda odd they just all followed you based off of gut do they even have their own reasoning for voting TAC outside of you asking them to?
Ive been mostly shitposting like I said I would. Then our invests went ahead and checked the wrong people+ killshots are disabled and not many actions happened. Which explains this situation. People arent playing this game to hardcore game solve, they are playing it to chill/relax and use abilities on each other.

I you have no reads on him and you know you're town, that should be no brainer, right?
This doesn't make much sense. Why does any rea you have matter when it's you or him for the lynch? You know your own alignment, so surely it's better for him to go than for you?
So I vote for him and he flips town, than this waggon was a fail, just how me being lynched at random is just a fiesta.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So I vote for him and he flips town, than this waggon was a fail, just how me being lynched at random is just a fiesta.
I'm not following. You don't know he's going to flip town, right? But you know you will. So why not gamble to save your own life? A chance at non-town is surely better than town being lynched for certain, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.