Status
Not open for further replies.
And? What about the vote theft? Any theories regarding that?
They stoled the vote to save someone or to incriminate someone, this is logic, carnage was solo, the actions were made for me and melkor right? I claimed, melkor dunno, I will prove myself, did action 1 h ago, so idc.

Any thoughts or info?

What do you think of Baki and yesterday's wagons?
i have info on one player but id rather not reveal bc it will give away my character and the person is not a certain type of town threat anyway

baki wagon built up too fast for my liking but i dont really like how he was not willing to vote tac, honestly it seemed like a weird way of trying to appear town-ish with reasoning that didnt make sense

i didnt like ur defense of what he did either

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
i have info on one player but id rather not reveal bc it will give away my character and the person is not a certain type of town threat anyway

baki wagon built up too fast for my liking but i dont really like how he was not willing to vote tac, honestly it seemed like a weird way of trying to appear town-ish with reasoning that didnt make sense

i didnt like ur defense of what he did either
what are your thoughts on ratchet being the one that steered him to vote tac

Day-2: Sinister actions

Flashbang bomb was activated to super kill ??? but their bulletproof vest protected them from the first kill

Green goblin has bombed a building

Lightning manipulation was activated to negate investigations this cycle

Electrical charge was activated

Telescoping was activated

Status
Not open for further replies.