Mars (how you react in conflicts)
Jupiter (Luck and going forward)
Saturn (Rules and restrictions)
Uranus (don't remember this one)
Neptune (Spiritual depth)
Pluton (generational goals)
Quiron (Personal wounds)
Lilith (Secret desires)

And the life path between two signs which are called the tail of the Dragon and the Head of the Dragon.

Everyone has it and you can check it by doing your Astral chart

If you see the planets and ehat they represent they're associated with the Roman Gods.

Mars is Ares the God of War

Venus is Aphrodite the Goddess of Love.

Quiron was a centaur wounded by Hercule

Lilith is the first/person demon corrupted by Lucifer.

And so on so on

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not surprised these same Town wasted D1 on color thing.

You think it is impressive if you get a claim like this? Do ya not read me Town flowa?
If not i ask why. What's the new absurd tinfoil.
Just to be clear, you are 100% guaranteeing the alignment of Soul-chan, as Town, with no possibility of error?

Not surprised these same Town wasted D1 on color thing.

You think it is impressive if you get a claim like this? Do ya not read me Town flowa?
If not i ask why. What's the new absurd tinfoil.
I won't be satisfied with "He's Town", Yo. There are shenanigans at play everywhere, so you have to tell us why you know this so we can exclude potential shenanigans. If he's not scum, chances are scum already knows what you're hiding anyway. You literally only hurt Town by hiding it.

@Fujishiro Excuse my irritated response to the entire slip argument yesterday. It was truly frustrating seeing town turn off their brain and follow weak sauce argument, I don't usually get annoyed like that. I guess opening the game and seeing it early in the morning before even having my morning coffee was not the best idea, crankiness was over 9000. As you can see I am usually a peaceful individual who only want to spread love, peace, harmony, among all my peers.

While I think the entire argument was nonsense, I probably could of approached it in less irritated manner. You see Fuji, in my adventure through the cosmos, I been enlightened in many ways. Alot of people who go through such journey don't even make it alive due to enlightenment overdose. But you see, somehow I managed to survive it and here I am a new man, with a new soul, with a new flesh. I have transcended reality and reached unprecedented levels of existence that is uncomprehendable to mere mortals.
If u were mad about the color argument imagine how pissed off i was at the dumb cersei arguments from last game bc I said i liked her/used her gif
:milaugh:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Tell me about Scorpio Ali.
Scorpio are very inwards and feels emotions deeply and tend to keep it to themselbes and very prone to revenge if they feel they have been betrayed in some way.

A water sign

Regent planet: Pluto

Hades in Greek mythology if I remember correctly.

On the zodiac talk

I really like chill signs like Libra and Sagittarius, these ppl are always fun

And i feel like i have deep bond with Capricorn and Aquarius, they are the type of ppl who are good friends and loyal to u

Status
Not open for further replies.