Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ya kept tunneling him even after having it confirmed for me he was 100% town. It was us both decision.

Any more questions? Quote em in one post.
First don't tell me what to do

Second I haven't tunneled anyone so I don't buy that as an explanation for you both feeling the need to cop me, very shaky reasoning when there were far more pressing cop targets

something is fishy here

Second I haven't tunneled anyone so I don't buy that as an explanation for you both feeling the need to cop me, very shaky reasoning when there were far more pressing cop targets

something is fishy here
i agree, also it looks like hes ignoring me on the culted thing lol

Are you character confirmed to each other?
What do you believe 100% mean my guy,

something is fishy here
I will. Go check wus, don't waste my time.

We will cop whoever we wish. Do whatever you want.

Can you bring me a writeup of Deacon or Nomak culting someone please
idk who they r but here r 2 WUs, there mightve been another but idk where it is

Activated the Reaper Virus on a player, inflicting them with a Reaper Virus. The will be converted during the day phase 1 to a Reaper

Has infected another player with the reaper Virus

Power off was activated to stop vampires from communicating with one another this cycle

Telescoping saw the next incoming action

A building collapsed on ??? but it failed to kill him

With the town core that's been established already?

No chance.
Btw maybe drop the Yo subject. At worst him or Soul are Culted, but Cult isn't something we should worry about rn. All we have to do is kill the Cult Leader anyway for them to turn back, so let's put those 2 out of the PoE, at least.

Btw maybe drop the Yo subject. At worst him or Soul are Culted, but Cult isn't something we should worry about rn. All we have to do is kill the Cult Leader anyway for them to turn back, so let's put those 2 out of the PoE, at least.
Yeah I'm done with this Town.

Don't @me. I'm taking off.

Status
Not open for further replies.