Status
Not open for further replies.
Between so many notifications I completely missed it xD

Sure no problem

I already know your Sun sign

If you give me you moon and venus I can do an analysis.

Maybe your ascendant too
oh yea dw ^^

I will pm u my chart later
Day 2 Vote Count - 2 (#4889)

Bakidou - 9 (Melkor, Cal, Light, SoulKiller, Charlie, Nana, Worst, Yo Tan, Hime) - DEAD
MUUGEN - 2 (Pero, Ultra)
Pero / Ultra - 1

Melkor - Bakidou
Bakidou - Melkor
Ripped Cal - MUUGEN > Bakidou
MUUGEN - Bakidou > Pero
Light - Bakidou
Ekko - Zolo > Bakidou > Ultra
Michelle - SoulKiller - DEAD
SoulKiller - Bakidou
Charlie - Bakidou
Nana - Bakidou
Pero - MUUGEN > Bakidou > MUUGEN
Worst - Bakidou
Yo Tan Wa - Bakidou
Hime - Bakidou
Ultra - Melkor > MUUGEN
-------------------------------
Flowa - Melkor > unvote > SoulKiller > unvote > Bakidou > Ultra > unvote

-------------------------------
Let me know if I missed anyone's vote. :catrude:

A message from Boss Aries - It's a 48 hours day phase till we are left with half the players.
48 is good, bc I have been slacking:catrude:
Unvote

Thank u guys <3
I mean, am I wrong? ;D

don't worry, I am little bit crazy myself.
Only time I get crazy, when I get angry
:milaugh:

Also mood swings

I have been in meetings for last few hours and did not have time to catch up. Do we have any more confirmed and outed people?

Looking through threadmarks I see that Michelle is dead and she sussed Soulkiller, is he confirmed? And there are more Thing's actions (Clobbering Time, right), so I quess Ekko is confirmed?

I have been in meetings for last few hours and did not have time to catch up. Do we have any more confirmed and outed people?

Looking through threadmarks I see that Michelle is dead and she sussed Soulkiller, is he confirmed? And there are more Thing's actions (Clobbering Time, right), so I quess Ekko is confirmed?
Yeah, Soul is confirmed now.

ytw says they both r masons together and that he was added to sk's role pm

J

Joygirl1

It's probably more likely that they had an ability which specifically stops the vampire group from talking, and used it because, why not.
Why would they have an ability like that in the first place if they don´t benefit by using it in any way?
It´s good for town however, maf vs. maf or maf vs. cult is something we should hope for^^

Another theory: They wanted to stop masons from talking to each other maybe?
Knowing that YTW and SoulKiller have likely gained a common chat together and believing in YTW being Storm in that case that could lead to SK being a vampire.

Status
Not open for further replies.