Status
Not open for further replies.
y light?

also cal is vouching for zolo and zolo is acting the same as the got game so i thought against it
tobi has 3 posts this game and has been active elsewhere on the site i believe so i thought he mightve been lurking in the thread and just sending actions out
I see. Light likely scum, Zolo I said why he should be shot. Tobi's activity is NAI. Atleast reduces POE but those kinda shots may bit us in the ass later since scum will get to use their corpse and it also reduces town numbers.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Joygirl

Taurus

Very attached to material things, loves to eat and likes financial security. Can outlash at others if it gets irritated. Meb from this sign (at least) like to sleep around if you know what I mean :catpole:

Earth sign

Regent Planet Venus --> Aphrodite

I see. Light likely scum, Zolo I said why he should be shot. Tobi's activity is NAI. Atleast reduces POE but those kinda shots may bit us in the ass later since scum will get to use their corpse and it also reduces town numbers.

Alright fuji let's get this son of a scum out of the way and move on to better things. After we lynch light who should I shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.