Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

@Ekkologix What the hell are you doing? Got Peter´d and now turning back into a vampire zombie? :risitameh:
Such a troll. But I swear, this was not a good decision, this will be your downfall instead! :P

I´m gonna directly spill the beans here as I have some exciting news!
The Reaper cult has some nasty disadvantage, culting does not work on following roles:
Spiderman, Blade, Wolverine, Rogue, Green Goblin, Quick Silver (did this guy even appear so far? Who is he?), Ghost Rider, Magneto, Dr. Doom.

The funniest thing however is yet to come! We have to find out who Deacon Frost can possibly be!
Because I could purposely "misuse" one of my new abilities and if we are lucky I could get him omegakilled xD :catrude:

So, what role could Ultra have?
Vampires and Reapers probably don´t know each other and that vampire ability would have made the most sense if Ultra was one of them who needs to be saved imo, so, could he probably be Deacon Frost? He´s scum for sure, if he´s not, then he is still most likely Dr. Doom or Magneto.

@Ekkologix What the hell are you doing? Got Peter´d and now turning back into a vampire zombie? :risitameh:
Such a troll. But I swear, this was not a good decision, this will be your downfall instead! :P

The Reaper cult has some nasty disadvantage, culting does not work on following roles:
Spiderman, Blade, Wolverine, Rogue, Green Goblin, Quick Silver (did this guy even appear so far? Who is he?), Ghost Rider, Magneto, Dr. Doom.

The funniest thing however is yet to come! We have to find out who Deacon Frost can possibly be!
Because I could purposely "misuse" one of my new abilities and if we are lucky I could get him omegakilled xD :catrude:

Vampires and Reapers probably don´t know each other and that vampire ability would have made the most sense if Ultra was one of them who needs to be saved imo, so, could he probably be Deacon Frost? He´s scum for sure, if he´s not, then he is still most likely Dr. Doom or Magneto.
Ultra is likely Doom.

I already told you I'm Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.