Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
ur using everything because you outed yourself by accident and know u dont have long to use everything
of you meant burning abilities nah don’t know what you’re in about and you’re basing this off the word of flower who is hostile indie and pero who’s been going after me all game with no reasoning to his push only an OMGUS.

of you meant burning abilities nah don’t know what you’re in about and you’re basing this off the word of flower who is hostile indie and pero who’s been going after me all game with no reasoning to his push only an OMGUS.
I've scum read you all game mate, your play has been lazy and sloppy and this is just annother evidence of that

btw...

flower flipped town

J

Joygirl1

It´s not like Flowa has caught you before she got killed and resurrected...
Spamming everything on Fuji, roleblocking and killing him was not the best tactic however.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I've scum read you all game mate, your play has been lazy and sloppy and this is just annother evidence of that

btw...

flower flipped town
yet I’ve been the most active scum hunter and was responsible for the secondary wagon on light yesterday. Caught baki and was advocating for his lynch 2 days in row was the one against worst wagon but yeah that’s lazy…

my oh don’t even remember your own reasoning for even “scum reading” me yet my play is lazy…
It´s not like Flowa has caught you before she got killed and resurrected...
Spamming everything on Fuji, roleblocking and killing him was not the best tactic however.
caught me said I posted in the wrong thread where the only person who apparently saw this was pero the other player who I’ve been going back n forth with all game.

spamming everything in onii yeah sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.