Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Its essy for mr yo to prove himself. Just say he’ll
do something and appear in a WU.
i hope this is not how the game turns into cuz then town at advantage for free. uncle ben might truely end up modkilling

unless mafia r given full fake claims with fake WUs to those fake claims to prove themselevs

J

Joygirl1

imagine asking me for a case on light

i just entered the thread and saw him in front of me so anyways i started blasting

thats your case ^^
Wow, I´m overwhelmed by this strong explanation.

Michelle seems to put a lot of trust in Fuji.

Both of them voting YTW now and I have to say I´m thinking of joining them. It´s not just the colour slip, I don´t get good vibes from the rest of his posts or his reaction to my post too.

On the other hand I want to still think about it, seems lot of players are joining the YTW wagon right now.

Based on my feelings about others Baki looks also sus to me.

Players I´d slightly town lean currently are Reborn, Ratchet and I also wouldn´t want to vote for Arondight as he seems to know a lot about the lore and helped me out a bit with his knowledge.

Unfortunately there are still so many players that are absolutely Null to me and haven´t posted much, if anything at all (Gambit, Zolo, Tobi, Alwaysmind, Phoenix, Wakanda...).

i hope this is not how the game turns into cuz then town at advantage for free. uncle ben might truely end up modkilling

unless mafia r given full fake claims with fake WUs to those fake claims to prove themselevs
Thats always how it is, then scum use their op abilities and wins.

Fake write ups are probably a thing though Mr Stark but I assume there are abilities that see through that.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Players I´d slightly town lean currently are Reborn, Ratchet
I appreciate the sentiment, but I have claimed Indie Survivor. You can probably assume that any scumhunting I partake in has some reservations built in to it.. I'm just doing enough to not get policy lynched/vigged.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Wow, I´m overwhelmed by this strong explanation.

Michelle seems to put a lot of trust in Fuji.

Both of them voting YTW now and I have to say I´m thinking of joining them. It´s not just the colour slip, I don´t get good vibes from the rest of his posts or his reaction to my post too.

On the other hand I want to still think about it, seems lot of players are joining the YTW wagon right now.

Based on my feelings about others Baki looks also sus to me.

Players I´d slightly town lean currently are Reborn, Ratchet and I also wouldn´t want to vote for Arondight as he seems to know a lot about the lore and helped me out a bit with his knowledge.

Unfortunately there are still so many players that are absolutely Null to me and haven´t posted much, if anything at all (Gambit, Zolo, Tobi, Alwaysmind, Phoenix, Wakanda...).
wow i didnt ask for this but sure ill take it

dont tryhard too much so u dont end up dying and reincarnated 3 times like spidey over here did in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.