Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
i mean Flowa won't loose regardless cuz she is his Herald she can just decide wether to stop him or let him eat planet earth, if she says she has no more shots left ( which is kinda meh considering her " role " was to stop him she should have kept one just in case.... ) then we might as well just off her so a new herald with clean will be chosen.... he can still chose to betray us but still it's a chance

i mean Flowa won't loose regardless cuz she is his Herald she can just decide wether to stop him or let him eat planet earth, if she says she has no more shots left ( which is kinda meh considering her " role " was to stop him she should have kept one just in case.... ) then we might as well just off her so a new herald with clean will be chosen.... he can still chose to betray us but still it's a chance
Won't the new Herald have same choice? Also fasten the Galactus thing process, if she can win with Town she'd. Issue is if it is game ending wincon.

I feel the need to read up on Galactus and Herald thing. I've no idea about this stuff.

Worst

Custom title
Won't the new Herald have same choice? Also fasten the Galactus thing process, if she can win with Town she'd. Issue is if it is game ending wincon.

I feel the need to read up on Galactus and Herald thing. I've no idea about this stuff.
if i was the herald i would definetly betray town, and i'm sure Flowa would do so too :catsure:

J

Joygirl1

Could it not be that SK and YTW are both scum somehow? Then this whole mason argument would be pointless.

Either one of those two or Zolo will most likely be getting my vote today.

Ekko proved himself today by helping to get rid off Ripped Magneto, Peter is finally proud of him :amazing:

Status
Not open for further replies.