Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well if mid is town and JG is town.
Then that is town vs town anyways.
Why bounce it back at mid?
true why waste an ability

maybe it's someone that was kekmalding and scared so they activated an ability that blunces back the next incoming action in the day and it ended up bouncing back human torch action

Or maybe mid has a fake role.
Who knows.
Super role madness stuff. Kek
JG knew Mid's ability name or effect, whatever. No scum have used any ability to learn that prior to that, I'm pretty sure. Only role which did was Rogue, town.
Mid's action activated Vampire's ability or rather, their protection didn't fail on it, meaning what he did was real.

They're both cleared for now, I'd say.

J

Joygirl1

I just do not believe someone else would redirect mid back at himself....
MAKES no sense at all.
Why would a vampire save you?
They did not save me, they would frame me. I forced Mid to use his own burning ability, it was not that hard for maf to come up with a plan to redirect his own ability back to him, making it look like as if this was my doing.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Thanks for the interactions everyone, see you later or even in the morning!

Yes, Ratchet can be a good 3rd, but Blue posed in harmless third in the previous game and it worked so well, so my mistrust is understandable.
Tbf that's one of my strong points.

I enjoy the mischievous but don't like the conscription that comes with it.

Being Town/Indie I feel much more free to joke around as I don't have players depending on me and me on them :catpole:

J

Joygirl1

JG knew Mid's ability name or effect, whatever. No scum have used any ability to learn that prior to that, I'm pretty sure. Only role which did was Rogue, town.
Mid's action activated Vampire's ability or rather, their protection didn't fail on it, meaning what he did was real.

They're both cleared for now, I'd say.
However, can you explain why Mid still refuses to properly answer your request for him to simply write "I´m town" or "I´m not Pyro"? I did not hesitate as you suggested for us to make those statements for a possible lie detect.

What's the confusion lmao

Joygirl absorbed one ability from midnight and I think she got "Flame ???"

Then someone used this action where "Flame thrower "was used.

Now joygirl actually questioned (there is a post of her) that is the character who used flame thrower could be scum. And,when she got yes answer then she assumed midnight is scum on the basis of that there can't be two flame abilities.

Then she used "Flame ???" To burn bakidou

Then midnight to prove himself that two characters can have flame abilities used "Flame blast" on Joygirl

Then after 10 mins (based on Aries post) flame blast got redirected back to Midnight.

So, midnight got burned by his own ability.

Possible Inferences
1) Joygirl is Rogue - I looked into her posts and she has been consistent. So from the beginning her posts are being consistent.

2)Joygirl is vampire - Rogue can't be vampire in my opinion so this is baseless. Also, Rogue appeared in two WUs with two different actions. Her actions checks out. So this point is mute.

3)Joygirl got culted - possibility but then why vampire will make it so obvious that they are protecting joygirl?

Also, this

Conversion has to take place during day phase 1 but this day phase 0 so no one got culted to reaper virus till now.

4)Joygirl is rogue and someone tried to frame her and at the same time burn midnight as well. - hitting two birds with same stones.

Imo - both midnight and Joygirl are town
Yeah this is just joygirl town vibes all over for me lmao. Thanks for posting this recap

Basically joygirl has gotten excited about something that she thinks makes mid 100% scum but in actual fact it doesn't at all lol

Mid should be praying she doesn't have a gun this game lmao

However, can you explain why Mid still refuses to properly answer your request for him to simply write "I´m town" or "I´m not Pyro"? I did not hesitate as you suggested for us to make those statements for a possible lie detect.
My question was "are you town" and he responded with "yes". Even if he's scum and he believes it'd protect him from lie detect, he's wrong.

So I have no problem with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.