Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Anyway, I can probably say this now. So, Mephistopheles cannot be killed or lynched. He can only be removed from the game via losing R/P/S four times. By my count, he's lost three times, but the first one may not have counted, so he has 1-2 more losses remaining.
Also, his wincn is tied to the souls he gathers. Probably needs X amount to win. I expect it's game-ending.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Why’s your reasoning for TAC push ? & would you lynch him over Baki?
The slip happened before the clear bro.
but it’s not even a slip hhaha just lack of paying attention. he’s town so there’s nothing to slip on rn
he said it after saying he wont use abilities when we asked him to use an ability to clear himself

y start with saying u wont use ur abilities and then later saying its night only? "won't" vs "can't"
why would you give unneeded information to scum ?

plus SK wa genuinely tilted I know this cause we’ve had a chat about a similar situation in a previous game here.

I don't really care what plays you have or don't have.

Why do you think color stuff is useless and what do you think of SK's reaction to the suspicion it brought up?

Are you making the assumption that those forcing claims are town?
Those forcing town claims so easily just weaken the town, its not ok for the villains to know every single role, we already have around 7-8 town claims so far, that not ok.
About those reactions on the color thing... dunno how people can discuss so much on this subject to the point that it takes the spotlight in conversations for a good half of this cycle.
SK defended himself/herself rly aggressive, to be fair after being accused for so long, it was just a natural reaction, thats my opinion at least.

Ratchet

I've never once survived Day 1 in an Ariess game, so I fully expect to be killed sooner or later anyway. May as well put the info out now, especially as protects don't seem to be coming.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Anyway, I can probably say this now. So, Mephistopheles cannot be killed or lynched. He can only be removed from the game via losing R/P/S four times. By my count, he's lost three times, but the first one may not have counted, so he has 1-2 more losses remaining.
lol scum losing to rps in an Aries game once again ahahah

but it’s not even a slip hhaha just lack of paying attention. he’s town so there’s nothing to slip on rn

plus SK wa genuinely tilted I know this cause we’ve had a chat about a similar situation in a previous game here.
he had 8 votes at the time, no one else had any near that at all

it wasnt unneeded information to scum
it was needed information to town

Ratchet

@Ratchet have you given out any reads if you die I’ll push them for you cause I doubt imma be able to actually catch up haha
I have some, but I don't wish to get too stuck into solving, especially not this early as I'd like to maintain some level of neutrality. My vote is currently on Baki, from the responses I've seen I'm happy with it there too.

TAC is a 2nd wagon to Baki in case of no lynch shenanigans, as for reasoning Its just a feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.