Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

yo yo joy girl chan
you became reaper?

i tried not to vote my ex master last day

but alas light somehow got lynched

u king pin or wut
Nope, I absorbed his abilities. He tasted as bad as he looked, hope you will taste better :P

Someone of the Light voters must have had the double vote power.
Ultra maybe.

Nice try to frame me but I already spilled the beans about that Reaper role and trying to put an end to you vampires and zombies.
So ironic btw that I ended up eating a zombie xD
My original plan was to absorb Dr. Doom, that´s why I didn´t change my vote to Light at the end of the last lynch. Guess it didn´t go exactly according to plan, but absorbing Nomak instead made the whole situation even funnier thb :milaugh:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nope, I absorbed his abilities. He tasted as bad as he looked, hope you will taste better :P

Ultra maybe.

Nice try to frame me but I already spilled the beans about that Reaper role and trying to put an end to you vampires and zombies.
My original plan was to absorb Dr. Doom, that´s why I didn´t change my vote to Light at the end of the last lynch. Guess it didn´t go exactly according to plan, but absorbing Nomak instead made the whole situation even funnier thb :milaugh:
do u not change wincons

my master is down to ally all the indies

u flowa ultra blue whoever

J

Joygirl1

do u not change wincons

my master is down to ally all the indies

u flowa ultra blue whoever
I don´t and I also wouldn´t want to. No clue why you want to be vampire again at all costs. Town is stronger than they want to make us look right now, it seems more like a desperate try from them to make us believe otherwise.

@Flowa Who was that already dead townie that you needed for your wincon?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don´t and I also wouldn´t want to. No clue why you want to be vampire again at all costs. Town is stronger than they want to make us look right now, it seems more like a desperate try from them to make us believe otherwise.

@Flowa Who was that already dead townie that you needed for your wincon?
i didnt lol
my role wasnt in my control

Ultra maybe.

You galactus? Quit being a stick in uranus and join our indiecore, you know they'll just devour you if you throw the rest of us under the bus anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.