Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I strongly disagree if everyone who died, especially if they died today, lost an almost-certain victory because they just happened to die too early @Ariess

At the very least, I think the players who survived at the start of today should be counted as winners

Venom defeated Galactus freeing the Dark Phoenix and banishing Galactus from the game. The amped ability Dark Phoenix was given from ekko activated allowing the players who survived to win alongside her

Galactus/Deadpool/Aries/Kagurashii have left the game

The last remaining players have won the game in a joint victory.

Game end
@Flowa you’re way too nice sis, but its this attitude of yours that makes it enjoyable to play and just goof around with you. Never change ^^.

Gg all.

Emil

Certified Memelord

Venom defeated Galactus freeing the Dark Phoenix and banishing Galactus from the game. The amped ability Dark Phoenix was given from ekko activated allowing the players who survived to win alongside her

Game end
how anti climatic.
i wanted everyone to perish by galactus

VENOMMMM how dare you win and foil our plans

Worst

Custom title

Game end
we might as well just tag everyone :)

Emil

Certified Memelord
If Galactus won that r/p/s against worst then only you would have won ratchet. Also I wasn't expecting Galactus to even showed up as a mechanic. I expected the player who got the silver surfer role to keep quiet until the end. But your death sped up alot of things
whats rathchets wincon lmao

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If Galactus won that r/p/s against worst then only you would have won ratchet. Also I wasn't expecting Galactus to even showed up as a mechanic. I expected the player who got the silver surfer role to keep quiet until the end. But your death sped up alot of things
Fair, but I think @Ekkologix and @QueenEmilia both deserve a win here in this case, and I suppose @Zolo too. It feels pretty harsh to me that this suddenly becomes a Survival victory at the very end, especially when they were killed because of their roles/threadplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.