Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
here?
im on phone probably missed 500 quotes
Yes.

Silver Surfer- Non Hostile or Hostile Indie

Mutant Assist (Herald of Galactus) Copy one Failed Mutant assist ability

Indie Win Con: Survive till the end of day 6. Galactus consumes the planet

Town Win Con: When Green Goblin, Magneto, Mephistopheles and Dr. Doom have been killed or lynched. Betray Galactus and repel him back

(Energy Absorption) Host rolls a dice of 4. Depending on what's rolled determines how many abilities that target you in the cycle can be absorbed. Works three times

(Matter Manipulation) You have following one shot abilities
-Reveal a ??? in the write ups
-Challenge Mephistopheles to r/p/s. If you win it will count as 2 losses (this cannot be negated)
-Challenge Deacon Frost, or Nomak to r/p/s. If you win restore one of their Culted back to original alignment
-Role block town and Mafia player with the lowest amount of posts in the dayphase
-Reveal a clue to any anti town role that

(The Power Cosmic) Every cycle gain a random one shot ability

(Energy Manipulation)
You have the following one shot abilities
-Immunity from having your abilities copied all game
-Super Investigation
-Role Crush any player
-Super Kill any player

btw thowards the end of this i started to say some random bs as usual

the " i'm in a different timeline " thing was all bs i don't even know what that was supposed to mean

i don't know Venom's wincon so the " i can win with anyone " was also a bunch of crap and i didn't lost Cable for all i know i was still town

Can I see the Venom role?

J

Joygirl1

Funfact: On day 2 I absorbed the roleblocking ability from Fuji and used it to roleblock T-Pein. As we found out afterwards Fuji used the same ability on T-Pein too on the same day! @Fujishiro Sorry, we had the exact same thought :luffylaugh:

Worst

Custom title
Can I see the Venom role?
(Hunger Empowerment) You have the following one shots
-Absorb one ability from a player that has been killed by town
-Absorb one ability from a player that has been lynched
-Absorb one ability that has been killed by a Indie
-Absorb one ability that has been killed Mafia

(Symbiotic Possession) Target a player and take control of their role. Works once in the game

(Shapeshifting) You have the following one shots

-Tendrils: Target any Vampire or Reaper and challenge them to r/p/s if you win convert them back
-Shield: Protect a player from actions for a cycle
-Tentacles: Target 4 players and inflict them with the following status ailments Burn, Confusion, Role block and Paralyze for the phase
-Body Mass- Increase your vote power by 4
-Motorcycle escape: Target any player and redirect the next action on to them

(Body Manifestation) TAC you are part of the role. You have no vote power but you can challenge for trivia or Stan Lee for your owner. If Spiderman dies you can select another player to become venom but that only works once in the game. (Already used)

Yeah it had to be him.

Thanks for the game @Ariess and valuable efforts to @Kagurashii. Looking fwd to playing more of your chaotic games, more chilled than this time ofcrs🍷

@SoulKiller I'd want to be masons with ya again in future. Thanks for carrying me and my actions when i was not motivated to gamesolve and play.

And apologises to @everyone i believe i may have come out rude to some of you during our discussions. I was pissed over the color thing since start so my tone was probably on aggressive side this game even when i believed i was being my natural self.

Also apologies to ya @Fujishiro my man, my r comment on your color argument thing was provoking from my side as well.
I will try to work on my reactions to being sussed on even when i believe they are for wrong reasons.

GG to all the winners. Joygirl you did very nice actually but as friendly advise ofcrs us are same on reactions to being sussed. Try to see it positively and yes Indies are to be not trusted!

@Ekkologix haha ya made a iconic record playing all roles this game. I'm jealous and going to take my sweet revenge on cult player next game for not turning me their side.
U were doing good job this game
:catsweat:

Worst

Custom title
and cable

Cable-Town

(Time Travel Device) Target any write up and negate it. Works once in the game

(Bionic Physiology) You have following one shots

-Bionic Arm: Target any player and steal their item as a two shot ability
-Enhanced Vision: Target any player and find out their role
-Shield Generation: Protect yourself and another player for a cycle

(Combat Knife) Challenge any player to a best of 3 r/p/s. Depending on how much you win determines how many abilities you can burn for the cycle. Works three times

(Customized Rifle) You have following one shots
-Normal Bullet: Target any player and Paralyze them for the cycle
-Energy Pulse: Target any player and redirect their actions back for a phase
-Future Grenades: Host rolls a dice of 4 and depending on what's rolled determines how many incoming actions can destroy
-Rocket Launcher: Target any player and role block them for 3 phases

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Mystique
(Infiltrator) Target any player and find out their role

(Shape Shifter) You are immune to investigations and lie detects

(Shape shift Voice) You have following one shots
-Make a fake Brotherhood of Mutant write up
-Make a Fake Sinister 6 Write up
-Make a Fake write up using one of your fake claim roles during the dayphase
-Make a Fake write up using one of your fake claim roles during the nightphase
-Make a fake write up

(Infiltration) Mason with any player using a fake role for 2 cycles. Once the 2 cycles end. Backstab them and Kill them. Works once in the game

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
@TheAncientCenturion i could’ve saved you from lynch hahaha I just overlooked this:
(Charge) Host rolls a dice of 4. Depending on what's rolled determines your vote power for the dayphase. Works three times

should’ve taken advantage of this one on LM sucks I got voteblocked or did it actually come down to cointoss TAC would’ve been good to keep around.

Worst

Custom title
Mystique
(Infiltrator) Target any player and find out their role

(Shape Shifter) You are immune to investigations and lie detects

(Shape shift Voice) You have following one shots
-Make a fake Brotherhood of Mutant write up
-Make a Fake Sinister 6 Write up
-Make a Fake write up using one of your fake claim roles during the dayphase
-Make a Fake write up using one of your fake claim roles during the nightphase
-Make a fake write up

(Infiltration) Mason with any player using a fake role for 2 cycles. Once the 2 cycles end. Backstab them and Kill them. Works once in the game
fake write ups......damn that was my dream role

Punisher @Peroroncino .

The Punisher-Town

(Bullet Proof Vest) The First Kill shot that targets you will miss

(Military Weapons) You have following one shots

-Handgun: Vote/Dice Block a player for the dayphase
-Rifle: Target any player and paralyze them for a cycle
-Machine Gun: Host rolls a dice of 5 and depending on what's rolled determines how many players you can weaken
-Shot Gun: Target a player with a kill shot

(Customized Weapons) You have following one shots
-Night Vision Scopes: Target a player and watch who they target during the night phase
-Flash Light: Target one ??? write up and reveal it
-Sound and Flash Suppressor: Target 1 Mafia Group and block them from communicating with one another for one cycle
-Bipod: Increase your assist ability into a super

(High Pain Tolerance) Status ailments abilities will fail the first time used on you

@Joygirl I was the one to direct Midnight's ability back at him with the vampire ability. Sorry bout that
:jackaugh:

@Ekkologix I sadly botched my cop scan by revealing it in a bad way. I was trying the jobbers back together by culting you and @Worst. I don't know what I was thinking when I gave my results like that. I scanned you to see if you had a strong role or not or if it would be possible to cult you.
:peperain:
You were Deacon? Can I see your role?

@Lord Melkor

Mephistopheles-Hostile Indie

(Mutant Assist) Blackheart: Challenge the Ghost Rider to R/P/S. If you win role block him and take him off your win con. If you lose negate the result

Win con: Beat 5 players and "the Ghost Rider" in
r/p/s and obtain their souls to win the game

(If you lose 4 times in r/p/s you will leave the game)

(Vessel Possession) Target any player and take control of their role for a cycle. You will appear as their role and they will appear as hostile indie. Works three times

(Deal with the Devil) Target any player each dayphase and face them in r/p/s. If you win take their "soul". If you lose give them a random one shot ability or amp

(Hell Dimension ) You cannot be role blocked, killed, super killed or lynched only Omega Killed or disappear via not winning your win con

(Demon Lord) You have following one shots
-Make a fake write up
-Heal any player from any status ailment and inflict a worse status ailment the following cycle
-Reuse Deal with the devil a second time
-If you lose Deal with the Devil negate the result
-Make a fake Lie Detect
-Revive any anti town player for a cycle
You had a great role to fake being pro town, with lie detects, heals, fake writeups...

Also yeah wasnt a fan on the claiming abilities. Tho something want to peeps to know since I think Melkor and blue kind were the only ones who asked/figured it out. You can make fake write ups with your fake roles or very least you can hide one of your real actions behind your fake role though would be limited . Next games I will ban outright people hinting their actions, it's very cheap. It's fine to say I asked the host to process one of my actions or I targeted so and so but peeps were really going into detail about what ability they used, what it does and who they targeted. Atleast be subtle, kills the game for those who are trying to play as anti town

Status
Not open for further replies.