Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight so whenever Ariess says players are not ready for real deal he 100% mean it. :crazwhat:
Ekko didn't tell you the other half when they offed Vegeta only to trigger Goku's assist ability to fuse with Vegeta becoming Gogeta . A char even more broken then what he had become, he couldn't be targeted by abilities or lynched until Luffy, Ichigo and Naruto were killed or lynched beforehand. He could also tank omega kills lol. To this day my most broken role

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes, this is really bastard @Ariess. Though you do not allow converted player to out his teammates at least?

I was targetted by this in Ariess favourites game last year and converted from scum to town, was really annoyed. Fortunately my team converted me back.
the funny thing is when i was cult i knew charles was a green mafia member and from his posts i knew AM was green too. also knew they were gna cult midnight lol

when i was made vampire i knew ultra is not doom lol

i had so much info if i go back to town i was expected to remain quiet and its weird lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko didn't tell you the other half when they offed Vegeta only to trigger Goku's assist ability to fuse with Vegeta becoming Gogeta . A char even more broken then what he had become, he couldn't be targeted by abilities or lynched until Luffy, Ichigo and Naruto were killed or lynched beforehand. He could also tank omega kills lol. To this day my most broken role
we dont speak about that cursed entity here lmao

he countered broken, with more broken

Status
Not open for further replies.