What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Yeah it's not as opposite, but that's because ex- means exterior, external, outwards, and in- means inside, interior etc.

So import and export is, transporting something in or out and explosion/implosion is something "ex"ploding inwards or outwards

I think i'm not sure
Post automatically merged:

Wow wtf is Mr. Reloaded is saying about conejo in the next nakama thread.

What is this anti-bunny hatred?? I know it's against C4N but still :pepeanger:

:beckmoji::beckmoji:
SMH fella is lucky I don't see that
:kriwhat:

Swear every thread now is always Conejo this, Conejo that, Rabbit this, fluffy that

Y'all really infested this forum :kobeha:
I kinda feel bad tbh
I did not expect things to pick up like that
At the very least Conejo Blanco's return is gonna be pretty hype
:emohiyo:

Swear every thread now is always Conejo this, Conejo that, Rabbit this, fluffy that

Y'all really infested this forum :kobeha:
I don't even stan Carrot πŸ˜… but I like bunnies and other fluffy animals, and this cult, I mean club, is just so cute, like the opposite of the power scaling or political threads, so it's fun to be here?

I sense the venom in the words, saying Carrot lost a 1vs2 :josad:, bro it was Yonko commander. Ussop is on the crew .

But yeah C4N is pretty obnoxious talking about Carrot, i hope that's why the reason you dissing the rabbit:beckmoji:
Yeah, both Carrot and Yamato were left behind in Wano, but for some reason it's Yamatover, but Carrotmaybe, what's the logic behind that?

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Reloaded's snipers seeing this right now

lol C4N is a one man army. Dude's taken on the entire internet for his Carrot theories. Most anti-Carrot sentiments are an emotional reaction to his exaggerations :kobeha:
One of the reasons I joined WG was that I wanted to spread good Carrot PR due to this
:kobeha:

Reloaded's snipers seeing this right now

lol C4N is a one man army. Dude's taken on the entire internet for his Carrot theories. Most anti-Carrot sentiments are an emotional reaction to his exaggerations :kobeha:
He's definetly the oxygen to the Carrot v Yamato flame right now.

I kinda feel bad tbh
I did not expect things to pick up like that
At the very least Conejo Blanco's return is gonna be pretty hype
:emohiyo:
Never apologize for greatness

We will have our dawn :finally:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž