Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it’s not. Boa is always in the top 10 and she was on 7th position and she hasn’t been part of the story for a while now. Popular characters are popular and Carrot is character that except you a nobody cares about. Honestly take her out of the story and it doesn’t change. She has no important effect on the sorry.
Well.. you proved my point. lol. Carrot despite her panel time can do the same as Boa.

Hey u was talking about how Toei don't know anything about one piece when them spoiled luffy awakening OST
What ?

@CarrotForNakama I asked r/cinematography what they thought of your "line of sight" analysis and they were not impressed.
Because that's a pretty basic analysis. Anyone with a minimum knowledge in composition can do that. There was nothing complicated or impressive in what I did.

Try to show them my article about "plantings".. this will attract a bit more their attention.

"The girl has little to no contrast, whereas the big guy has a lot, especially with his teeth. She has no line weight, no value emphasis, no color emphasis, and nothing in the composition singles her out any more than the big guy.
Everything here is true. That's why I called Carrot a secondary subject. The main subject is still Jinbe but Carrot is still a secondary subject because of the composition ;)

Carrot ranked 26th and 8th. And the second one is when she had the most panel time. Boa ranks always in the top 10 and she hasn’t been part of the show for years and years.
Wrong. Carrot was placed 26 in whole cake. During a time when she was quasi omnipresent. In wano she was almost non present, and Boa had a strong moment on a chapter between acts.. so.. yeah..

Well.. you proved my point. lol. Carrot despite her panel time can do the same as Boa.

What ?

Because that's a pretty basic analysis. Anyone with a minimum knowledge in composition can do that. There was nothing complicated or impressive in what I did.

Try to show them my article about "plantings".. this will attract a bit more their attention.

Everything here is true. That's why I called Carrot a secondary subject. The main subject is still Jinbe but Carrot is still a secondary subject because of the composition ;)
That's not the point though, she only ranks up their once while Hancock does it everytime.

Toei spoiled Manga Readers on what's happening to Luffy right now, is what his saying, this means Toei gets info from Oda directly because if they already have Luffys Awakening OST while we dont even know what his awakening is, then that means they are pretty far ahead of the Manga on the inside. This is a point you claim to be false so @Monkey D Al is pointing it out for you.

The people in r/Cinematography are probably professionals, so calling their analysis basic is pretty damning coming from you and your delusions. You aren't a real professional, so I think you should take a note or 2 from the real ones.

If everything that they said is true and you agree, cant you accept that she is irrelevant in this panel and only 1 character stands out and thats Jinbe, she is not a secondary character because their isn't one in the first place.
Post automatically merged:

Wrong. Carrot was placed 26 in whole cake. During a time when she was quasi omnipresent. In wano she was almost non present, and Boa had a strong moment on a chapter between acts.. so.. yeah..
:odenugh:

Toei spoiled Manga Readers on what's happening to Luffy right now, is what his saying, this means Toei gets info from Oda directly because if they already have Luffys Awakening OST while we dont even know what his awakening is, then that means they are pretty far ahead of the Manga on the inside. This is a point you claim to be false so @Monkey D Al is pointing it out for you.
Toei never spoiled the mangareader on what is happening with an OST, were do you get that from ?

The people in r/Cinematography are probably professionals, so calling their analysis basic is pretty damning coming from you and your delusions. You aren't a real professional, so I think you should take a note or 2 from the real ones.
No. I called MY analysis basic. Read more carefully. What I did was nothing magical or impressive I only decontructed a few pattern in the image nothing more.

If everything that they said is true and you agree, cant you accept that she is irrelevant in this panel and only 1 character stands out and thats Jinbe, she is not a secondary character because their isn't one in the first place.
This analysis only stated taht Carrot was not the main focus, which on I agree. It doesn't scrap in anyway my analysis on the fact that she is a secondary subject/or point of focus.. And this can be said because of the composition.

Composition is much more that one subject only. It goes far beyond that.

This analysis only stated taht Carrot was not the main focus, which on I agree. It doesn't scrap in anyway my analysis on the fact that she is a secondary subject/or point of focus.. And this can be said because of the composition.

Do you wanna hear my analysis of that panel.
carrot is that annoying colleague that always sticks with people he knows from work but no one really wants to have around. She is unwelcome but no one says it to her, because no one wants to be mean. She is always around because she forces herself onto people who do not want her. That’s why she is not a focus but she is still hugging jinbe. And also why she then disappears, she finally got the clue and fucked off.

Toei never spoiled the mangareader on what is happening with an OST, were do you get that from ?

No. I called MY analysis basic. Read more carefully. What I did was nothing magical or impressive I only decontructed a few pattern in the image nothing more.

They released WCI and Wano's OST's and among them was 2 tracks that are labelled Luffys Awakening that hasn't been used yet, this confirms that what's happening with Luffy is Awakening and not something else like the theories people have been crafting since the chapter released.

Oh I see, so you proved your self wrong then, if that was your basic analysis, its pretty bad then compared to another one we already did in this thread which was proven to be correct.

We just proved that she doesn't stand out like the others, she has no relevancy and you still argue she is a secondary character or something close to that, WOW....

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@CarrotForNakama I asked r/cinematography what they thought of your "line of sight" analysis and they were not impressed.

Link to the page

My favorite response was this one

"The girl has little to no contrast, whereas the big guy has a lot, especially with his teeth. She has no line weight, no value emphasis, no color emphasis, and nothing in the composition singles her out any more than the big guy. Your friend is wrong."

Do you wanna hear my analysis of that panel.
carrot is that annoying colleague that always sticks with people he knows from work but no one really wants to have around. She is unwelcome but no one says it to her, because no one wants to be mean. She is always around because she forces herself onto people who do not want her. That’s why she is not a focus but she is still hugging jinbe. And also why she then disappears, she finally got the clue and fucked off.
Good analysis. @CarrotForNakama you can learn some things from this. Read carefully

Also minks cooler than Carrot:

Pedro
Pekoms
Wanda
Bepo
Nekomamushi
Inuarashi
Sicilian
Milky

Status
Not open for further replies.