Controversial Confessions.

I think many of you have heard the funeral march. During my early childhood, people were often buried with an orchestra, and the orchestra played this march. I still remember that creepy feeling. I hate this melody, it makes me physically sick. I ran to the toilet and plugged my ears. Sometimes I heard a march while I was sitting in class at school and just went crazy from not being able to plug my ears. Even now, even for a lot of money, I would refuse to listen to him. Perhaps it's not just the melody, but also the live orchestra, the situation and associations, I do not know. But this is the scariest thing for me.
And when the children were buried, the orchestra sonetimes played a children's song about a happy future (a wonderful future, don't be cruel to me) . Maybe it's even scarier. I haven't heard it, but I've been told.

G

Gorosei Informer

Around 2010, one of my mom's students at UCLA committed suicide. She was pretty shocked when she found out cause she knew him pretty well, they talked many times and she tried to help him cause she could see he was very fragile.

There was also this psych student that was stabbed to death and set on fire by a madman like 6-8 years ago. She wasn't a student of hers, but we were pretty shocked when we heard abt it.
Holy fuck that's horrific and tragic. I can't even imagine how upsetting and thus traumatic even that must have been for your mother?

Jesus christ, that 2nd one too...I've heard stories like that online in other places and over the news too but still...fucking psychopaths/sickos man....I really wish for equal punishment for scum like that, sigh. I can't even find words, it's just fucking barbaric!

You were asking someone for a filler post here and I saw Junatics post as the last one, so I thought to let you know haha. I should have mentioned!

When I was a kid I pooped in a muppet babies book and then hid it in my toy box

C

Cruxroux