Coronavirus : Pandemic Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
How unlucky can a man be? Talking about prince Charles.

Anyway the problem could be Brazil. Bojo come back on the tracks when reality slapped him and so will Trump but what about Bolsonaro? Today he defined the virus a little flu despite what is happening worldwide and he is planning nothing to prevent the coming storm. Governors and other national figueres have started to take counter measures on their own and he is even threating to change the nornality of democracy to be able to do as he wants.
I think Bolsonaro got a point when he says that the media are hysterical about the coronavirus though. They are feeding people with alarmist news, talking about it like everybody is going to die, choosing their words carefully to create more panic than necessary.
On social network, it's even worse.

Anyway the problem could be Brazil. Bojo come back on the tracks when reality slapped him and so will Trump but what about Bolsonaro? Today he defined the virus a little flu despite what is happening worldwide and he is planning nothing to prevent the coming storm. Governors and other national figueres have started to take counter measures on their own and he is even threating to change the nornality of democracy to be able to do as he wants.
bolsonaro said it in a dumb way, but he's right,the recession will kill more than covid-19

I think Bolsonaro got a point when he says that the media are hysterical about the coronavirus though. They are feeding people with alarmist news, talking about it like everybody is going to die, choosing their words carefully to create more panic than necessary.
On social network, it's even worse.
It depends, Italy here, when the first cases struck the first-second day the media were on flame, people started to panic, at that point there was the order (I suppose from the govt) to calm the fuck down and suddenly all the media were full of reassuring messages: it is just a flu etc... Yet in the span of a few days there were more and more cases, the govt started to close schools in red areas all the way to the complete lockdown.

Now media are giving the news but of course are not bloodlusted, not at all, because the situation is already desperate and the people is terrorized. I will made an example: we have the problem that the intensive cares units are full and so there was even a statistic of an indipendent newspaper that ppijted out 9 deaths out of 10 are outside of the intenaive care units this to say the units are full, people has to wait hours to see an ambulance etc. This isbthe reality but the generalist media are trying to hide it. And on the top of it, I have seen this in the last 2 days, the media display news about how desperate the situation is in Spain woth images of people on the floor in hospitals halls and elderly womans screaming their husbands couldn't get the help they needed cause the lack of resources. Here in Italy it is the same but they are not displauing it because people is already terrorized but instead displau this to say that we are not the only ones and even other countries are in our same situation (or even worse) to make people feel a little better. So I agree that mesia are a bunch of jackals 11 times out of 10 bit this is a totally anormal situation and they to have to follow some rules. Then of course there are still the most moronic opinionists/politicians we have that are still trying to lucrate on the tragedy but it is a sparute minority (and the reason is that lucrate on this tragedy doesn't pay, the others are simply smarter).

Internet is not reliable for news if it is not from a reliable source so the vast majority is bullshit, I don't have fb and the likes but I have seen any kind of shit on whatsapp chats (don't drink cold water because it strengthens the virus).

Last edited:
bolsonaro said it in a dumb way, but he's right,the recession will kill more than covid-19
It will not be beautiful, that is for sure. But if we simply ignored the problem every nation will have at the very least about 1% of infected as casualities up to the 10% if the intensive care units are out of commission. And since this virus spreads damn fast you can be sure that if you don't contain it then the majority and most likely all the nation's pop will be infected.

It depends, Italy here, when the first cases struck the first-second day the media were on flame, people started to panic, at that point there was the order (I suppose from the govt) to calm the fuck down and suddenly all the media were full of reassuring messages: it is just a flu etc... Yet in the span of a few days there were more and more cases, the govt started to close schools in red areas all the way to the complete lockdown.

Now media are giving the news but of course are not bloodlusted, not at all, because the situation is already desperate and the people is terrorized. I will made an example: we have the problem that the intensive cares units are full and so there was even a statistic of an indipendent newspaper that ppijted out 9 deaths out of 10 are outside of the intenaive care units this to say the units are full, people has to wait hours to see an ambulance etc. This isbthe reality but the generalist media are trying to hide it. And on the top of it, I have seen this in the last 2 days, the media display news about how desperate the situation is in Spain woth images of people on the floor in hospitals halls and elderly womans screaming their husbands couldn't get the help they needed cause the lack of resources. Here in Italy it is the same but they are not displauing it because people is already terrorized but instead displau this to say that we are not the only ones and even other countries are in our same situation (or even worse) to make people feel a little better. So I agree that mesia are a bunch of jackals 11 times out of 10 bit this is a totally anormal situation and they to have to follow some rules. Then of course there are still the most moronic opinionists/politicians we have that are still trying to lucrate on the tragedy but it is a sparute minority (and the reason is that lucrate on this tragedy doesn't pay, the others are simply smarter).

Internet is not reliable for news if it is not from a reliable source so the vast majority is bullshit, I don't have fb and the likes but I have seen any kind of shit on whatsapp chats (don't drink cold water because it strengthens the virus).
To be honest I'm not reading, watching or listening to any news at the moment, I know I'm in lockdown for a long time.
I'm just tired of hearing that I'm going to die, of random people telling me how to behave, how to take a shower, how to breathe, how to take a shit and so on.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yo man how is the situation in where you live
In my city there has been 8 cases so far (3 were Italians who recovered). No case reported in last 5-6 days since lockdown. Hope this continues because my city is capital of one of the state of India.

However, there is a nearby city where there are fear of community transmission so government is checking everyone over there.

Over all, in india cases are on the rise. It's around 650+. Let's see how much impact lockdown can have.

All I know is officials are trying to identify people with travel history and carrying out tests and putting them into quarantine to break the chain

In my city there has been 8 cases so far (3 were Italians who recovered). No case reported in last 5-6 days since lockdown. Hope this continues because my city is capital of one of the state of India.

However, there is a nearby city where there are fear of community transmission so government is checking everyone over there.

Over all, in india cases are on the rise. It's around 650+. Let's see how much impact lockdown can have.

All I know is officials are trying to identify people with travel history and carrying out tests and putting them into quarantine to break the chain
I see my man.

1200 currently infected reported people in my territory, out of a 6 millions wide population.

H

Homelander

Overall i would say there is ray of hope , i do see death rates signifacntly drop in UK , France and Germany .

Northern italy is worst hit these figures are devastating , 10% mortality is just sad . Every life is important now .

H

Homelander

US should stop domestic flights immediately , Complete Lockdown the country is only solution .

Anyone from New York ? Update ?

H

Homelander

I did hear most of the cases are from Lombardy , milano . Gotta say its tough situation strong measures are needed .

H

Homelander

• 80.9% of infections are mild (with flu-like symptoms) and can recover at home.
  • 13.8% are severe, developing severe diseases including pneumonia and shortness of breath.
  • 4.7% as critical and can include: respiratory failure, septic shock, and multi-organ failure.
  • in about 2% of reported cases the virus is fatal.
  • Risk of death increases the older you are.
  • Relatively few cases are seen among children.

Yep Charles is next in heir they will isolate him for now . I posted this long back they should stop flights immediately , the flights and gathering are breeding point for virus to spread.

H

Homelander

What's interesting is India has very less cases , Summer playing the divine factor ?

- Singapore , Thailand and Australia are good example it hasnt really been affected like Europe .

H

Homelander

Okay i think Bolsanaro shouldn't open schools for next 2 months , he can do partial lockdown with essential industries that needs economy revival .

Status
Not open for further replies.