Coronavirus : Pandemic Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I would take that shit with a grain of salt the media is known to tell lies and make out of context words the President uses against him.
Trump is sending military troops in order to strengthen border security. He wouldn't be doing that if he thinks Canadians will try to illegally cross over to the US. He proposed that IN person.

Trump is sending military troops in order to strengthen border security. He wouldn't be doing that if he thinks Canadians will try to illegally cross over to the US. Besides, he proposed that IN person.
I'm just saying cant trust every little thing the media says.
Ultimately Trump does have to look after American lives over others.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Trump has taken very bold path and most risky one.

If he get success (chances are really really really low) then trump is true visionary. He is right about one thing - hunger, common flu kill more people every year than What corona would do.

Only problem is common population doesn't have immunity for corona. His way of doing things is risky because it will lead to high number of cases but it will also ensure that common population will be immune faster.

Question is can usa health care system manage such huge number of cases at the same time?

If no, then he will fail and there would be massive fatalities in usa and bloods would be on his hands.

That's why his way of doing things is damn risky and too bold..he has been very optimistic and idealistic insted of being pragmatic..

As far as India is concerned, two states which are within tropics are seeing rapid rise in cases. As of now, temperature isnt doing much there. I doubt anything below 30deg Celsius would be able to Stop corona from spreading until people follow social distancing

R

Rohan

( Government just announced it will expanded till April 12......before such it was may 30)

Ive already finished several Nintendo games.....

I'm improving my cooking tho.
( Government just announced it will expanded till April 12......before such it was may 30)

Ive already finished several Nintendo games.....

I'm improving my cooking tho.
I am playing games, studying and trying to design a forum of mine during the lockdown period.

M

MD Zolo

Trump has taken very bold path and most risky one.

If he get success (chances are really really really low) then trump is true visionary. He is right about one thing - hunger, common flu kill more people every year than What corona would do.

Only problem is common population doesn't have immunity for corona. His way of doing things is risky because it will lead to high number of cases but it will also ensure that common population will be immune faster.

Question is can usa health care system manage such huge number of cases at the same time?

If no, then he will fail and there would be massive fatalities in usa and bloods would be on his hands.

That's why his way of doing things is damn risky and too bold..he has been very optimistic and idealistic insted of being pragmatic..

As far as India is concerned, two states which are within tropics are seeing rapid rise in cases. As of now, temperature isnt doing much there. I doubt anything below 30deg Celsius would be able to Stop corona from spreading until people follow social distancing
Trump doesn't have any idea of the severity of the disease. We were told that Covid-19 has a mortality rate of 2-3% and mainly affects the elderly. But let's look at Spain and Italy. The rate is over 5%. Even in China (where median age of hospitalization was 46), the rate is 4%.

It doesn't look much, but think about it like this: there are 330 million in the USA and if 150 million gets infected (as originally estimated) that means the number casualties would be 5 million.

Spanish flue killed less than a million in USA for comparison.

M

MD Zolo

So, in addition to the heir to the throne now PM Boris Johnson also tested positive.... This is the kind of thing that induces panic in the citizens.
Depends on human nature I suppose. Some will find it reassuring when they see that even the Prime Minister has got it but he is still doing work from self-isolation.

People become more panicked when they think they are alone.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Trump doesn't have any idea of the severity of the disease. We were told that Covid-19 has a mortality rate of 2-3% and mainly affects the elderly. But let's look at Spain and Italy. The rate is over 5%. Even in China (where median age of hospitalization was 46), the rate is 4%.

It doesn't look much, but think about it like this: there are 330 million in the USA and if 150 million gets infected (as originally estimated) that means the number casualties would be 5 million.

Spanish flue killed less than a million in USA for comparison.
Nah..

The rate is still around 3-4 % Because.

Out of 100 people, 80 % people are asymptomatic or mild symptoms that means even if they got covid they won't feel much so no need to hospitalize them. Its even hard to trace such people because they wont come to hospital for test as they hardly feel much.

So most active cases are those which include remaining 20% that is 20 people which needs treatment. Among them, around 3% people are critical.

Status
Not open for further replies.