Coronavirus : Pandemic Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Van....you're smart. How long till this Corona shit dies down ?
Spring aka allergy season, could be a major problem till June but shoudlnt be much of a threat if people remain smart with the hygiene. The summer should see massive progress since viruses cant strive in heat. That along with the fact that vaccines are in production for testing.

If all goes well, things should die down by June. If not, late August to early September if nothing else happens. These are all estimates.

Last edited:
a tiny virus that cannot be seen with the eyes is bringing the world on its knees. that shows just how fragile we human beings are.
it doesn't differentiate between mighty and weak , rich and poor , woman and man ...
It just shows how fragile & harmful globalism is.
Humans are fine & sturdy, there aren't many people killed by it on a global scale, usually old people & others who suffered complications.

One of my family member were tested positive, yep the house association put us in quarantine at home. (I and my partner were tested negative and are safe) .

I cant go anywhere other than bing netflix shows with my partner.
I'm sorry, stay safe mate. At least there is a bright side in catching in now: all the structures are ready, if there is any need, and not yet satured like it is happening in other countries.

Last edited:
H

Homelander

I'm sorry, stay safe mate. At least there is a bright side in catching in now: all the structures are ready, if there is any need, and not yet satured like it is happening in other countries.
Well he is fine ,he travelled to Munich 2 weeks back.

I probably cannot do much since i am busy with work from home assignment , partner said no sex untill the virus case reduces . :feelscryingman:

One of my family member were tested positive, yep the house association put us in quarantine at home. (I and my partner were tested negative and are safe) .

I cant go anywhere other than bing netflix shows with my partner.
I wish your family member good luck!!! So sorry...
Where is your family right now? I hope there are proper health facilities my man

H

Homelander

Just randomly got a runny nose and a small urge to sneeze. That usually happens when I walk even a short time in the cold but taking no chances. Time for a self lockdown. A little worried cause some of the people I live with are 70+ with diabetes and heart problems. They're also the type to freakout and be irrational.
Yep this virus is worse off for old age and people with fatal disease . Take care take no chance .

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
As I said, the earliest the crisis will pass was late June but now it's been extended to July at the earliest. America is still being lenient for some reason(50 person limits and all restuarants, bars and gyms have FINALLY closed). We. Need. That. Lockdown.

Still though, the virus isnt the problem, but the stock market; Stock Markets down 13%. Even during the 2008 Financial Crisis, the lowest dip was 8% and they say America "might" enter a recession....no it WILL enter one...in fact we're already neck deep in a recession. It will take years for a corona vaccine to enter the market so caution with trades shall be high for a while. We are looking at a 2 year recession bare minimum.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Got sent home from work today after I told my boss I wasn’t feeling well...didn’t even say I have symptoms related to coronavirus, but now I can’t go back until I get tested. Might lose an entire week of pay because of this shit. Precisely why we need Medicare For All/employer- or government-funded sick pay...this won’t ruin my life since I have savings/my girlfriend also works full time, but a lot of lower income folks will die as a direct or indirect result of this.

H

Homelander

Trump is a disaster in chief , he'll blame the left wing or Obama in the end for the crisis . Probably Chinese hoax will be added as well , seriously though my entire family have been supporting conservative side of party for long time even they think trump has gone complete bonkers .

Last edited by a moderator:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Trup is a disaster in chief , he'll blame the left wing or Obama in the end for the crisis . Probably Chinese hoax will be added as well , seriously though my entire family have been supporting conservative side of party for long time even they think trump has gone complete bonkers .
I’m the only person with my last name (other than the liberal aunt I’ve always been close with) who didn’t vote for this shit...he’s truly the worst possible person to have at the helm for something like this, he thinks Wall Street and airlines need to be taken care of while half the populace can’t fucking afford to take a day off (much less multiple weeks) so they don’t get sick or make others ill. When Mitt fucking Romney is stumping for UBI, you know we’re REALLY screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.