Speculations Could Katakuri be Luffy's whitebeard?

No, not at all. Law is the Whitebeard of this generation. Katakuri is cool and all, but Luffy and Law are the Roger and Whitebeard of this generation. The portrayal of that has been more than clear. Law isn’t quite as strong yet, but that doesn’t mean anything given that there’s more than enough time to grow. Law is also underrated, I don’t think he’s as far back from Luffy as people make him out to be, and we’ll see the full extent of his strength here in Wano.

Why the hell are people saying no

Katakuri is Luffy's WB is the obvious shit
He is not strong enough, he has to get much more stronger....
Post automatically merged:

No, not at all. Law is the Whitebeard of this generation. Katakuri is cool and all, but Luffy and Law are the Roger and Whitebeard of this generation. The portrayal of that has been more than clear. Law isn’t quite as strong yet, but that doesn’t mean anything given that there’s more than enough time to grow. Law is also underrated, I don’t think he’s as far back from Luffy as people make him out to be, and we’ll see the full extent of his strength here in Wano.
I don’t think law will be this Generation WB. WB was a rival on equal footing with Roger. Not a cheerleader like Law currently is, WB rides his own wave while Law is riding on Luffy’s.

I don’t think law will be this Generation WB. WB was a rival on equal footing with Roger. Not a cheerleader like Law currently is, WB rides his own wave while Law is riding on Luffy’s.
That last line is blatantly false. Law is not a “cheerleader” and he’s not “riding on Luffy’s [wave].”

Law is one of the three leaders of the Supernova, one of the four leaders of the Worst Generation, an equal alliance member with Luffy, and will be fighting two Yonko with Luffy. They’re friends. Law is no more Luffy’s cheerleader than Luffy is Law’s. He’s every bit Luffy’s rival, just as Whitebeard was Roger’s rival, despite them being friends. That’s not a bad thing. You don’t have to hate someone to be a rival to them.

The “cheerleader” thing people use to denigrate Law is nonsensical.

He is not strong enough, he has to get much more stronger....
that's just an assumption

but nothing suggests that Katakuri is significantly weaker than Luffy as of now. We assume that he is simply because most arc villains become irrelevant after their arc. But if Oda has bigger plans for kata then this isn't necessarily true.

In WCI's end, Kata matched Luffy equally in strength, something no other arc villain can attest to and something that we know for a fact isn't true for Law.

Oda could easily make Kata grow stronger while he's offscreen. Maybe Luffy inspired him to train to become stronger. Maybe mama's wedding cake rampage made him realize that he needs to be stronger because BM cannot always protect them

That last line is blatantly false. Law is not a “cheerleader” and he’s not “riding on Luffy’s [wave].”

Law is one of the three leaders of the Supernova, one of the four leaders of the Worst Generation, an equal alliance member with Luffy, and will be fighting two Yonko with Luffy. They’re friends. Law is no more Luffy’s cheerleader than Luffy is Law’s. He’s every bit Luffy’s rival, just as Whitebeard was Roger’s rival, despite them being friends. That’s not a bad thing. You don’t have to hate someone to be a rival to them.

The “cheerleader” thing people use to denigrate Law is nonsensical.
Nah man Law is counting on Luffy to beat through. He his just there in the shadow of Luffy following along, he clearly planned to die back at Dressrosa. If Luffy is gone no one will think “we’ll now is Law’s time”. Lol Roger and WB were not friends, just rivals enemies that respected each other. The problem here is not if Luffy and Law hate each other. Is that Law clearly is not meant to be Luffy’s rival in anyway. He is cheerleading Luffy and clearly tagging along, this is no longer laws.

I am not using it down grade Law, it is what it is...

that's just an assumption

but nothing suggests that Katakuri is significantly weaker than Luffy as of now. We assume that he is simply because most arc villains become irrelevant after their arc. But if Oda has bigger plans for kata then this isn't necessarily true.

In WCI's end, Kata matched Luffy equally in strength, something no other arc villain can attest to and something that we know for a fact isn't true for Law.

Oda could easily make Kata grow stronger while he's offscreen. Maybe Luffy inspired him to train to become stronger. Maybe mama's wedding cake rampage made him realize that he needs to be stronger because BM cannot always protect them
No is not an assumption he has to become stronger to be called the WB of this era p, is a fact... you just admit yourself he has to become stronger to be considered... highly unlikely but if it happens is not something out of this world...

Lol we have villains that in their respective arcs have proven to be stronger than Luffy, kata matching Luffy is nothing new...

Yeah I agree on the Law part...

What the hell... he was Luffy's match lmao. Heck we could have won without injuring himself
Y'all tripping
Not really Katakuri is not even close to what PK or WB was or a Yoko is, which Luffy will be... If he wants to be Luffy’s equal by EOS he has to get far far far more stronger than he is now, literally he needs to be able to one shot his current self. I doubt Oda will develop him like that or at all

Nah man Law is counting on Luffy to beat through. He his just there in the shadow of Luffy following along, he clearly planned to die back at Dressrosa. If Luffy is gone no one will think “we’ll now is Law’s time”. Lol Roger and WB were not friends, just rivals enemies that respected each other. The problem here is not if Luffy and Law hate each other. Is that Law clearly is not meant to be Luffy’s rival in anyway. He is cheerleading Luffy and clearly tagging along, this is no longer laws.

I am not using it down grade Law, it is what it is...
That’s not true. He’s not counting on Luffy to carry him, he clearly wanted to beat Doflamingo on his own but couldn’t at the time because his emotions were all over the place. The only indication he planned on dying was when he said that if Luffy was going to die, then he should as well because he involved Luffy to begin with.

Nobody is really saying that about Luffy yet either. He’s yet to prove himself against the top dogs of the era, just like Luffy. That comes later.

Roger and Whitebeard were clearly friends, as their last meeting showed. Garp and Roger were also friends, yet rivals. Law is meant to be Luffy’s rival, that’s why he’s constantly portrayed as one. Again, he’s one of the leading members of the Supernova, the Worst Generation, and on equal footing with Luffy in their Alliance. He isn’t Luffy’s cheerleader any more than Luffy is his, and he isn’t just tagging along.

Katakuri was literally a last minute character that Oda used to give Luffy a power up. I've been saying this ever since I saw Oda retconning his DF, and had no idea what his DF was.

This was the original Katakuri:

User of the "Powder Powder no Mi" and a swordsman.

Oda knew Luffy needed a few power ups to beat Kaido, so he made up a character with FS so Luffy could copy him.

Like I've been saying for years, Katakuri/Cracker are just Blueno/Rob Lucci of the New World. The only difference is Oda gave Luffy the power up at the end of the arc in WCI.

I

Inspector_Mu

Katakuri was literally a last minute character that Oda used to give Luffy a power up. I've been saying this ever since I saw Oda retconning his DF, and had no idea what his DF was.

This was the original Katakuri:

User of the "Powder Powder no Mi" and a swordsman.

Oda knew Luffy needed a few power ups to beat Kaido, so he made up a character with FS so Luffy could copy him.

Like I've been saying for years, Katakuri/Cracker are just Blueno/Rob Lucci of the New World. The only difference is Oda gave Luffy the power up at the end of the arc in WCI.
Last minutes means crap
Kidd and co were made from the blue when sabaody hit

Stop fooling yourself

nope he is too weak to be Luffy's WB , he is already 48 years old . he is in his prime and still was defeated by Luffy
Did luffy beat him? Lol
I dont remember luffy winning the brawl

"Prime" lol
Prime ends when you 70s

Also Katakuri is gonna be major help in the future anyway

Law isn't WB..
BB is actually WB and also Xebec

Law was never and will never be even higher than Kidd. So forget about him being WB of this generation
Top 3 pirates
BB as Xebec or WB
Luffy as Roger
Kidd as Shiki

Law will be 5th below katakuri,