General & Others Cp-0 are offically a joke.

Oda doesn’t give a shit about power levels.
People can jump tiers within 10 minutes, foe’s don’t use some of their abilities, weak characters have luck etc.
Oda has a plot in his mind and the fights go according to that but not in a logical way.
The fights are never satisfying, something is always missing, not logical , offscreened etc.
Whatever you think about James Cameron's Avatar we can't deny that the main bad played by Stephen Lang was badass. He is strong, keeps his cool under pressure, tough, hard to kill, ruthless, straight to the point, and acts like a hardened war veteran. He is everything Hux wishes he was and when Quaritch goes down its satisfying in the sense that the characters have defeated a worthy opponent. I just don't get that with Wano.

Izo is pretty strong. It was implied his bullets hurt kaido due to his haki.
Post automatically merged:

imo Izo is easily 4th commander tier, above most of the tobi roppo.

I think its pretty decent for maha to be on par with him. Especially since maha was never portrayed to be one of the strongest members of CP0 anyways. Lucci, Kaku, Stussy are all going to be high commander tier.

Izo is pretty strong. It was implied his bullets hurt kaido due to his haki.
Post automatically merged:

imo Izo is easily 4th commander tier, above most of the tobi roppo.

I think its pretty decent for maha to be on par with him. Especially since maha was never portrayed to be one of the strongest members of CP0 anyways. Lucci, Kaku, Stussy are all going to be high commander tier.
He was stated to be one of the strongest of CP0

Robin stated that the masked members of CP0 are the strongest

So the two masked CP0 guys having trash showings pretty much confirm CP0 entirely is just weak

Robin: Even among the elite CP0 members, those masked agents are on a class of their own.

You can, of course, argue that those were not the strongest elites, but the gap cannot be big, if the masked ones are already on a class of their own among the elites. I'd say YC3 max.

The CP0 is the Tenryuubito's secret intelligence agency. While needing to have a certain power level, it's not their job to be elite fighters. They are at most sent out to clean up the mess.
Maha was always portrayed as one of the weaker members of CP0. That gang of CP0 agents we saw in dressrosa didn't have the type of portrayal that Lucci, Kaku, and Stussy got.
Yet despite that, Maha was strong enough to make Apoo run away from him and was on par with Izo.

I think y'all are really blowing things out of proportion to call CP0 a joke when the weakest member is around YC4 tier.

More fake hype by Oda? Readers need to understand that One Piece is all about hype. There is no story, instead the story is about hype.

Kaido wasn't enough, so Oda decided to bring in Big Mom. Hype! Two Yonkos wasn't enough so Oda decided to crash an island into Wano. Hype! Two yonkos and an island crashing wasn't enough so Oda decided to create a bomb plot. Hype! Two yonkos, an island crashing and a bomb plot wasn't enough so Oda decided to bring in CP0. Hype!

One Piece is just about hype. Void Century. Hype! Nika. Hype! The One Piece. Hype! Everything is just hype.