Current Events CP-0 (il)logic

Emperor goes down = Unwanted turmoil.
Hence why the Navy really didn't want to wage war with the Whitebeard Pirates.
4 Emperor system remains = The deadlock continues = No Pirate King.
No dude. Again this makes no sense. They want to control everything. They can't afford taking wards with Emperor since this will mean they will have losts even if they come up as winners. And then they will be fragile if another Emperor comes right after just like Shanks did.
Why you think they had spies on Kaido and BM crew/party?

What about Luffy getting caught plot being repeated almost all arcs since ever?
Not sure why you are calling Lucci fodder if Oda stated he to be equal Sabo.
But Luffy getting caught plot being repeated doesn't mean that repeating Robin getting captured is okay. They both are terrible writing and just adds unnecessary filler.

Regarding Lucci, yes he is definitely fodder against Big Mom, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Kaido, Scabbards, Jinbei, Inu, Neko, Yamato. ALso, Lucci doesn't seem to be the one on his way to the Wano. It looks like only fodder CP0 agents were sent, not Lucci. Also Oda stated One Piece is going to end in 5 years are you going to believe him? Oda says a lot of things that about 90% of turn out to be lies.

Well,Shonnen antagonists usually underestimate the protagonist...
That's why I loved Katakuri.
Post automatically merged:

But Luffy getting caught plot being repeated doesn't mean that repeating Robin getting captured is okay. They both are terrible writing and just adds unnecessary filler.

Regarding Lucci, yes he is definitely fodder against Big Mom, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Kaido, Scabbards, Jinbei, Inu, Neko, Yamato. ALso, Lucci doesn't seem to be the one on his way to the Wano. It looks like only fodder CP0 agents were sent, not Lucci. Also Oda stated One Piece is going to end in 5 years are you going to believe him? Oda says a lot of things that about 90% of turn out to be lies.
If Lucci = Sabo in terms of strength he isn't a fodder even to Yonko. He is weaker for sure but not a fodder.
And okay, my mistake I thought he was in his way to Wano.