Create your army

1. Riboku
2. Tou (if no top general like that is allowed, I'll replace him with..Bananji)
3. Shin
4. Ouhon
5. Kyoukai
6. Mouten
7. Karyo Ten (unless you're allowing great generals for this position, then I gotta go with the guy who was said to be the mastermind of the Qin6)
8. HSU + Qin army after Ei Sei gave the order for full military focus

So let's see what we got here:

- top general in China right now, only potential flaw that could be exploited is dueling, but my army is well-equiped to a point he won't ever be put in that situation

- arguably the top general in Qin outside of potentially Yotanwa & Ousen, but def. the most well-rounded

- a top heavy fighter who can compete with any top combatant in the series

- a well rounded commander who is trained in combat & tactics
- a natural genius to tactics, and can compete with the top combatants of the series

- a man who can rival even generals in on-battlefield tactics to an extent

- a woman who can do the same as the above / a guy who combined with Riboku & Tou will create this the most strategically advanced army in China.

- the top independent unit in China, and the best army in China that's only rivaled by the Chu.

Last edited:
Going to create one more :

GG : HakuKi

General : Ouki (as showed in past)

5k commander : Ouhon (During the beginning of Shukai Plains)

4k commander : Shin (against GaiMo)

3k commander : Kokuyou (Beginning of Coalition)

2k commander : KyouKai

1k commander : MouTen

Strategist : SHK (not only Strategist but could fight at front as well)

Anyone interested in challenging this with other match up ?

@MarineHQ62 @Yo Tan Wa @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @God Buggy @RayanOO
@Blackbeard @Dark Admiral @Hiragaro
@Jailer

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Well i'll try not to use OP characters too much

Great General- Yon Tan Wa.

So why Yon, I feel like she has it all good but nothing excellent. From what i've seen of her I am satisfied. She can inspire, lead, fight and so on.

General- Kan Ki

Oh boy, a bit controversial but i feel like Kan Ki is a must here. He is someone that will get shit done no matter what, and you need someone in the army like that. If Yon Tan Wa and strategist will be more strategic Kanki is there to be element of surprise that is much needed

5000 man commander- Shin

Shin is there to fill in the gaps and cover for Yon and Kan, a last line of command.

4000 man commander- Shun Sui Ju

I think this guy is heavily underrated and is like a mini Kan Ki. He will get shin done

3000 man commander- Mou Ten

There to balance between Shun and Shin. Mouten has a more tactical approach and would blend in nicely with the rest

1000 man commander- Insert any capable archer general

Archers are OP

Strategist - Go Hou Me

Go Hou Me is fucking fantastic, siege warfare is awesome and i like his approach to fights. But my god is it useful to have a strategist that can actually deploy siege engines

Army type - Seika Army

Gonna go with some different, obscure-ish picks:

Great General - Ko Shou

General - Ba Nan Ji

5000 man commander - Kou Yoku

4000 man commander - Kyou Kai

3000 man commander - Raido

1000 man commander - Haku Rei

Strategist - Shou Hei Kun

Army type - Mou Bu army

Going to create one more :

GG : HakuKi

General : Ouki (as showed in past)

5k commander : Ouhon (During the beginning of Shukai Plains)

4k commander : Shin (against GaiMo)

3k commander : Kokuyou (Beginning of Coalition)

2k commander : KyouKai

1k commander : MouTen

Strategist : SHK (not only Strategist but could fight at front as well)

Anyone interested in challenging this with other match up ?
GG: Renpa
General: Shun Sui Ju, hate the guy but he gets s*it done
5K Commander: Sen ToUn, dude was totally toying with Ranbihaku and Rokumi
4K Commander: Rinko, the flying spear
3K Commander: current KyouKai
2K Commander: Immortal Rokumi
1K Commander: Heki Bro, lol

Strategist: Riboku as shown in Bayou. (he is just under everything)

Alright. I think the last thing I'd want is a busted army impossible to beat so I'm trying to make it a lil "weaker" in combat strength.

- Great General: Tou, the most balanced with no known weakness.
- General: Ouhon. Earl Shi level spear wielder the best in the entirety of China let's be honest. Can creat entire battle strategies and has the eye of a General to turn around a battle completely. He's good for decisive strikes breaking through an enemy and slaying their top General. Actually same goes for Tou.
- 5K commander: Bajio. I actually don't remember how many forces he leads but i gotta have my mountain tribe commander in here.
- 4K commander: Raido. I think you need a guy like him willing to do the dirty work. It's war after all.
- 3K commander: Heki. An absolute mediocre commander playing it by the book could use the most basics of strategies and drill that in his men.
- 1K commander: Hakurei. Can't have an OP army without a beast of an archer. Kid one shot an Ouki army commander.

Strategist: Honestly. I'd be fine off without one because Tou and Ouhon are more than enough but if i had to get one it's Genpou. Don't want a strategist that's also a Top Tier fighter. Shit would be too OP.

Last edited:
Great General : Ordo, also a king of 50 different tribes.
General : Koku Gou, the cruel lord of Gan castle.
Strategist : Mouki, fresh out of Shouheikun's accademy.
5k commander : Shin who just defeated Houken.
4k commander : Post Kochou Raido. A true beacon of loyalty.
3k commander : Heki. Generals love to utilize his huge talent.
1k commander : Ogiko, a fine archer and a siege towers innovator.
Army type : An orde of peasants, all taken very recently from the nearby campaigns.

This monstrous army will be able to easily outplay his enemies, make all the sacrifices that are required for victory, thrive under pressure, use both ortodox and unorthodox methods, utilize physicological warfare and inspire fear, be effective on any type of terrain (and god really help our foe if it comes down to a siege) and hit them with overwhelming might. The officers will also be great leaders and inspire a deep sense of loyalty and be easily capable of raising morale by showing their heads alone.

Side note : Shin and Raido might be a bit slower than the others to act but by then the battle will likely be over anyway.

@Shanks @MarineHQ62
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Are you guys interested in challenging this army or you've shat yourselves multiple times upon reading this?

Last edited:
Great General : Ordo, also a king of 50 different tribes.
5k commander : Shin who just defeated Houken.
4k commander : Post Kochou Raido. A true beacon of loyalty.
3k commander : Heki. Generals love to utilize his huge talent.
1k commander : Ogiko, a fine archer and a siege towers innovator.
Army type : An orde of peasants, all taken very recently from the nearby campaigns.

This monstrous army will be able to easily outplay his enemies, make all sacrifices required for victory, use both ortodox and unorthodox methods, utilize physicological warfare and inspire fear, be effective on any type of terrain (and god really help our foe if it comes down to a siege) and hit them with overwhelming might. The officers will also be great leaders and inspire a deep sense of loyalty and be easily capable of raising morale by showing their heads alone.

Side note : Shin and Raido might be a bit slower than the others to act but by then the battle will likely be over anyway.

@Shanks @MarineHQ62
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Are you guys interested in challenging this army or you've shat yourselves multiple times upon reading this?
Nfufufufu, this is out my league
:crybeard:

I forgot to mention army type. I'll pick Chu army (elites something like those of Karin's)

Gonna go with some different, obscure-ish picks:

Great General - Ko Shou

General - Ba Nan Ji

5000 man commander - Kou Yoku

4000 man commander - Kyou Kai

3000 man commander - Raido

1000 man commander - Haku Rei

Strategist - Shou Hei Kun

Army type - Mou Bu army
As the GG is KoShou against HakuKi who has undefeatable record, clearly no need to compare a lot here. While HakuKi was also the leader of 6GG.

The difference between generals clearly set the victory for Team HakuKi as Ouki against Bananji is obviously in favor of Ouki.

What do you think Jailer ?

General: Shun Sui Ju, hate the guy but he gets s*it done
5K Commander: Sen ToUn, dude was totally toying with Ranbihaku and Rokumi
4K Commander: Rinko, the flying spear
3K Commander: current KyouKai
2K Commander: Immortal Rokumi
1K Commander: Heki Bro, lol

Strategist: Riboku as shown in Bayou. (he is just under everything)
Renpa vs HakuKi was stalemate as showed in manga.

But General Ouki would be toying with SSJ. What trick could SSJ get done in front of Ouki. Right ?

Also the capabilities of SentoUn at 5k is unknown but 5k level Ouhon or 3k level Kokuyou could definitely be able to handle him. As Ouhon at 5k level fought against Bananji or Gyou'un (with ten spears) while Kokuyou at 3k level was able to survive against Tou for quite long time.

The most special factor considering the match up is HakuKi and SHK vs Renpa and Riboku. SHK is definitely equals to Riboku if not above him but still i believe this could be a stalemate. All depends on how Ouki performs here. Lol

1k commander : Ogiko
Even HakuKi would be interested in suiciding himself seeing the hair style of no. 1 great archer of Kanki's army.

:josad:

As the GG is KoShou against HakuKi who has undefeatable record, clearly no need to compare a lot here. While HakuKi was also the leader of 6GG.

The difference between generals clearly set the victory for Team HakuKi as Ouki against Bananji is obviously in favor of Ouki.

What do you think Jailer ?
I didn't intend to make it as OP as possible, I wanted some balance. I wanted a different pick from the popular Ouki/Hakuki/Riboku etc.,

So I picked KoShou, and his student he teached Shouheikun military arts who happens to be one of the greatest strategist in Kingdom.

Slapped some brutes in the end, with a Moubu army.

Nothing overpowered or crazy in power level, I just tried to find some balance in it. I was gonna opt for Moubu as General first but decided not to and give the spot to someone else less known.

I didn't intend to make it as OP as possible, I wanted some balance. I wanted a different pick from the popular Ouki/Hakuki/Riboku etc.,
Just because of balance i put GG HakuKi and the General version of Ouki, who was presented at ChouHei under HakuKi.

At first i wasn't interested in giving any strategist here coz HakuKi and Ouki are enough to deal with any kind of enemy general or situation in whole china. But later as strategist SHK strikes in mind who's also a martial beast. So why not pick him as well.

I'll try to make an army which could compete with this as well. Lol

Couldn't remember who was KokuGou and just searched about him. This man is definitely a monster. His martial might was able to made GakuEi sweating.

As for Mouki, that kid made Riboku surrenderin his weapon with just few dialogues so who the hell is his master or HakuKi or Ouki in front of him !?

:myman:

Just because of balance i put GG HakuKi and the General version of Ouki, who was presented at ChouHei under HakuKi.

At first i wasn't interested in giving any strategist here coz HakuKi and Ouki are enough to deal with any kind of enemy general or situation in whole china. But later as strategist SHK strikes in mind who's also a martial beast. So why not pick him as well.

I'll try to make an army which could compete with this as well. Lol
Btw my army wasn't meant to challenge your initial army. But with that condition I will go with a different army then here we go:

General: Tou

5k commander: Kouyoku

4k commander: Ouhon (or someone like Bajio if not same characters allowed, back then with the stats before YTW army was integraded)

3k commander: Raido

2k commander: Kyoukai

1k commander: Hakurei

Strategist: Riboku

Army: Kantan Army

Last edited: