General & Others Crew duos + a standout

Color spread shows all the right hand men (excluding the world government ones) but not necessarily the strongest characters "under" each captain
:kayneshrug:

Oden > rayleigh and scopper
Ben > lucky and yasopp
Yamato > king and queen
Katakuri > smoothie and cracker
Killer > heat and wire
Alive Ace > marco and jozu
Arguably teach was Marco and jozu level pre df and yami teach > Marco and jozu​
Sabo > kuma and ivankov
Bepo > penguin and shachi
Low key hopefully law eventually recruits someone stronger than at least base bepo๐Ÿ—ฟ​
Even for if oden was able to become shogun it likely would have had the same pattern. Not a pirate crew but neither are the revs๐Ÿ—ฟ
Adult momo > kinemon and denjiro

Need to know more about the blackbeard pirates but either
Shiryu > ??? and ??? or kuzan > shiryu and ???

As for the strawhats either
Zoro > sanji and jinbe or ??? > zoro and sanji
  • Zoro will still be stronger than every other character above tho in order to become the next wss
  • Tho i dont think anyone would be allowed to be stronger than sanji and especially zoro during the presnt time. Post pirate king luffy years later maybe

As to why imo ray, marco, and king were made the right hands if they weren't the strongest character under their captains
  • Ray was with roger long before oden came into the picture (like around 20 years before). Its not like roger would ever just demote rayleigh even if he somehow found 20 people stronger
  • As for marco oden left the wbp and died so he was basically next in line. Then with ace joining he was soon to get surpassing but i doubt even when ace got noticeably stronger that whitebeards the type to just take Marco's role/title away
  • For king hes been around longer and yamato refuses to officially join. Tho kaido does seem like the type of dude to automatically make yamato hi his right hand if he could
Ok but the spread is 2nd strongest, not right hand men or vice captain

There are TWO levels of advanced CoA itself breh what are you on? There's the barrier one and the internal destruction one. Oden has only used barrier till date while Rayleigh and Luffy alone have used internal destruction.
Oden died.
And Marco was always stronger than Ace when he was alive. All in all, he's been the VC for the longest and the second strongets WBP for the longest.

Kaido had plans for Yamato and Yamato was legit fighting him on the regular. Yamato was NEVER a subordinate of Kaido and never accepted him as his superior and that's all that counts.
pre-WCI Luffy has shown Voice of All Things, Kaido didn't. Guess he's stronger than Kaido.

Oden has absolutely zero instance of using CoC coating. The only reason we know he even has CoC is because of comments of other people. He's essentially feat-less in its usage.
Ok but the spread is 2nd strongest, not right hand men or vice captain

Is scaring kaido not a conquerors feat?
Did zoro not have barrier haki pre wano?
If barrier haki can already bypass kaidos scales how would internal haki work better/differently?

Marco himself was essentially a place holder to oden and while ace wasn't the right hand wb still had bigger plans for him and he was definitely soon to be stronger. Even alive he was likely close to him and jozu

While yamato wasn't a legit legit beast pirates kaido for basically his whole life has been trying to force yamato into that role. Him not accepting and fighting against it the whole time means he's not a beast pirate but if kaido got his way yamato likely would be

Luffy showed coc pre timeskip and wasn't stronger than every non conquerors at that point but he will be. And luffy having the voat will be stronger than pretty much everyone without the ability in his prime

No๐Ÿคต

If it was strongest under each captain it would have oden instead of marco

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
If barrier haki can already bypass kaidos scales how would internal haki work better/differently?
scarring kaido is a conquerors feat. and there's every reason to believe prime rayleigh ( just slightly weaker than eos zoro ) can do better,
internal destruction bypasses the scales entirely and affects the inside.
obviously causes more damage than trying to damage through the scales.

Marco himself was essentially a place holder to oden and while ace wasn't the right hand wb still had bigger plans for him and he was definitely soon to be stronger. Even alive he was likely close to him and jozu
both conjecture. and no, ace had nothing on marco when he was alive.

While yamato wasn't a legit legit beast pirates kaido for basically his whole life has been trying to force yamato into that role. Him not accepting and fighting against it the whole time means he's not a beast pirate but if kaido got his way yamato likely would be
emphasis on if.
if garp got his way, luffy would be an admiral at this point.
doesn't make him a marine now.

king is the second strongest of the beast pirates.

Luffy showed coc pre timeskip and wasn't stronger than every non conquerors at that point but he will be. And luffy having the voat will be stronger than pretty much everyone without the ability in his prime
oden wasn't top 2 when he was alive and when roger and him were the only two users of voat.
momo has voat and shirahoshi has voat. doesn't make them top 2/3.

well oden died a long time ago.
and he left the crew.
marco was the second strongest of the whitebeard pirates for a longer time than oden was a pirate.
he is the rhm here and rightfully so.

Last edited:

No๐Ÿคต

Oden is dead and was only a crewmate for a year, also Rayleigh was stronger than Oden on the Roger pirates so he wasn't no 2 there ever

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I agree than Oden had better potential than Ray. Oden had like everything to be the Top 2/3 of the verse and top 10 all time.
VOAT, COC, insane body, insane will, poneglyphe related, nakama of Roger, WB and Shanks etc etc etc. If he had lived I think Oden would have been current Kaido level or a shade higher (those two are often paired together).

But Prime Ray > 39y Oden.

Ray was Roger right hand, a haki master, even rusty and old he managed to stall an admiral for some time. His COC was hyped too.
Ray was a monster. A solid top tier. Ray was Roger partner. On one hand you said that Ben was the stand out of his crew (close to his captain and stronger than the other) but Ray was excatly that to Roger. Roger > Ray of course, but I can't see Roger beating Ray less than High diff at best.

But I agree that Yamato, Oden, Ace all have/had greater potential than Ray, King, Marco. Doesn't mean that before dying/leaving they were stronger.

Ray is literally stronger than Roger IMO.
Lol never. Ray has no business being stronger than Roger or even being equal.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
From what I recall it's very likely false that Kaido can merely be scarred via CoC since that would implicate that Akainu would fail which is very unlikely, unless Akainu has CoC to channel into his attacks. Did Oda really claim something like this?

That being said Oden probably used CoC when he scarred Kaido maybe even the advanced version just maybe. I wonder if he channeled both CoC and CoA assuming that is feasible.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

No๐Ÿคต

Dude fought Kaido 20 years ago. Kaido wasn't as strong as he is now. He didn't even push Kaido to Hybrid because he probably didn't develop one yet.

Having moves that may be considered "Top" tier =/= being top tier.

Rayleigh was Moon to Roger's Sun.

Fucking Dark King. That epithet was often given to people who are on par with the "main one" but prefer to work from the shadows pushing the Sun towards his goals.

Prime Rayleigh mollywhoops Oden like a bitch.

The only ones who are putting Ray above Oden are the Ray fanboys. Nothing suggests that Ray was above Oden.

Both have comparable titles, Ray was Roger's RHM, Oden was WB's one and only brother.

Ray and Scopper ganged up on Oden 2v1. No matter how you want to spin it that is not a better look for Ray than for Oden.

Oden could use ACoC and was on Kaido's list with the greats.

Ray even admired Oden enough to want to help him out with Wano.

Oden and Ray were comparable at the very least.

I agree than Oden had better potential than Ray. Oden had like everything to be the Top 2/3 of the verse and top 10 all time.
VOAT, COC, insane body, insane will, poneglyphe related, nakama of Roger, WB and Shanks etc etc etc. If he had lived I think Oden would have been current Kaido level or a shade higher (those two are often paired together).

Ray was Roger right hand, a haki master, even rusty and old he managed to stall an admiral for some time. His COC was hyped too.
Ray was a monster. A solid top tier. Ray was Roger partner. On one hand you said that Ben was the stand out of his crew (close to his captain and stronger than the other) but Ray was excatly that to Roger. Roger > Ray of course, but I can't see Roger beating Ray less than High diff at best.

But I agree that Yamato, Oden, Ace all have/had greater potential than Ray, King, Marco. Doesn't mean that before dying/leaving they were stronger.

Tbh i dont think any of the ones i listed as the "special ones" are too far from their leaders when in their primes. But yeah i pretty much agree with everything you said.

And oda even made kaido and oden the same age with them having sons the same year (both paralleling the other). They also got 9 main members each. While it might not seem like it means anything but shows how much thought oda put into it

As for why i put ben as the standout but not ray is just 1 Oden and 2 the crew dynamics seem a bit different even pre oden

Roger rayleigh and scopper seem to be similar to the strawhats monster trio dynamic at like when it comes to strength
Shanks's crew doesn't seem to fit that dynamic. Tbh whole ben is his right hand imo i see him more likely a parallel to sanji and scopper than ray and zoro.

Like another "theory" i got is mihawk is supposed to be shanks's rayleigh if shanks actually went to reach his full potential.
Roger > ray > scopper
Hypothetical shanks > mihawk > ben (lucky and the still basically being his Marco and jozu)
Luffy > zoro > sanji

I feel alot of it depending on around what time does someone reach their primes when it comes to oden. For yamato i don't see how he can be weaker than the calamities tbh. And ace definitely wasn't stronger but i don't think he was far off at all. Imo he was closer to him than vista at least

This thread is so bad that the second post has 12.5 more likes than the opening post:luffylaugh:
That's my way to distinguish between quality thread and troll/low quality threads.

In a quality thread the OP comment is the one with the largest number of likes while in a low quality/troll thread is the opposite. In the latter case generally the earliest replies have way more likes than the OP

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Tbh i dont think any of the ones i listed as the "special ones" are too far from their leaders when in their primes. But yeah i pretty much agree with everything you said.

And oda even made kaido and oden the same age with them having sons the same year (both paralleling the other). They also got 9 main members each. While it might not seem like it means anything but shows how much thought oda put into it

As for why i put ben as the standout but not ray is just 1 Oden and 2 the crew dynamics seem a bit different even pre oden

Roger rayleigh and scopper seem to be similar to the strawhats monster trio dynamic at like when it comes to strength
Shanks's crew doesn't seem to fit that dynamic. Tbh whole ben is his right hand imo i see him more likely a parallel to sanji and scopper than ray and zoro.

Like another "theory" i got is mihawk is supposed to be shanks's rayleigh if shanks actually went to reach his full potential.
Roger > ray > scopper
Hypothetical shanks > mihawk > ben (lucky and the still basically being his Marco and jozu)
Luffy > zoro > sanji

I feel alot of it depending on around what time does someone reach their primes when it comes to oden. For yamato i don't see how he can be weaker than the calamities tbh. And ace definitely wasn't stronger but i don't think he was far off at all. Imo he was closer to him than vista at least
Yamato is definitely stronger than Jack or Queen but there's no particular reason he has got to be stronger than King when we compare and abstract feats or even hype.

We don't have much information to say Oden had better potential than Ray or that Roger was 100% stronger than Rayleigh or even equal.
What we can say is that Rayleigh is alive and Oden is dead.
Rayleigh until today can still match Admirals or maybe more. If we take serious his statement at Sabaody he wouldn't have problems beating Admirals and saving Mugiwaras from Pacifistas and Shichibukais(Kuma) if he were younger.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
From what I recall nothing really suggests that Oden had the same power level of Rayleigh if anything evidence suggests how Prime Rayleigh > Current Zoro > Prime Oden.

As for Gabban, Oden wields the better portrayal / hype overall.

Kuzan > shiryu and sanji's opponent
Sabo > kuma and ivankov
Joker > king and queen ๐Ÿ“

I think what makes the standout stands in comparison is them being natural conquerors
Like i do think sabo, kuzan, and Beckman will also have conquerors haki like ace, teach, katakuri, doflamingo and yamato did

I added killer and bepo to highlight how they're above the main duos of their crews but idk about them getting coc. Killer legit might and bepo is definitely bepo....