Questions & Mysteries Crocodile’s secret???

I am a fan of Crocodile and so impatience to see his return and backstory.
Anyway, i dont think he was a girl. Hopefully his back story would be awesome, as this was the first character who showed the deep hate towards the WG. And it is interesting to know how he learn about Pluton and his relation with Ivankov, which might also related with the Revs.
Why do you think Croco is so embarrassed about seeing the secret revealed? 🤔

Crocodile back as kid was guy it was shown in sbs. So we can safely rule out he was a girl.

Its possible crocodile have deeper connection to ivankov during his time as rookie pirate .

Last edited:
''D: I have a question for Odacchi. In "The White City", chapter 762 of volume 76, during the scene where Law stabs Cora-san, I found Crocodile printed on the paper Cora-san was reading.
So what was that article about? P.N. Yamamoto・Sugiyama・Hori

Oda: Yes. I'm quite impressed you found this one~. As you've pointed out, if you look really closely, you can find Crocodile there.
This was from the time when Law was 10 and Doflamingo was 25; 16 years ago from now. Crocodile was 30 at the time.
Similar to Luffy, back when he was young, Crocodile's name spread across the seas with incredible momentum, but soon after he was admitted into the Shichibukai in his mid-20's, he tried to fight Whitebeard and was completely and utterly crushed by him.''
--- SBS Vol 78

If he changed his gender, it must be even younger than his 20s, not impossible but I think it's a low possibility.
I mean, it’s not like Oda is gonna spoil that by casually calling Croc a “she” in an SBS. He would have referred to him as “he” regardless

Crocodile was always a man, that's not it.
It has to do with his family, implied to have a higher rank than Doffy.
Probably a son of Celestial Dragon and Ivankov(and Revolutionary executives) know it.
If that's the case, you think Crocodile would not be proud of is descendance? I mean like Doffy (to an extent)