General & Others Current Era>Rogers/Xebec's era

I'm not really familiar how popular is Old Legends wank in WG, but let me introduce you with my opinion on that topic:

Roger and Prime WB are overrated

Roger's path to One Piece was Shiki and 2 strong marines
Current Yonko path is: other Yonko, 4 strong marines (Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora, GB) (and even more strong marines if we include rising stars like Coby and veterans like Garp and Sengoku), SNs, Shichibukai/New marine weapon and Imu actively plotting against most dangerous pirates and their allies

so now its hell mode, compared to more easier time when Roger became PK

but let haters hate and say that current Yonko are weaker than Prime past Legends

I'm not really familiar how popular is Old Legends wank in WG, but let me introduce you with my opinion on that topic:

Current Yonko path is: other Yonko, 4 strong marines (Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora, GB) (and even more strong marines if we include rising stars like Coby and veterans like Garp and Sengoku), SNs, Shichibukai/New marine weapon and Imu actively plotting against most dangerous pirates and their allies

but let haters hate and say that current Yonko are weaker than Prime past Legends
Current yonko are weaker than roger and wb. Easiest way to see roger gen > current gen is that old and out of prime characters can still hang with current gens characters. Obviously that means if they are in prime they are stronger.

Now im not saying roger could beat 2 yonko or wb can take 3 admirals like some like to hype. But clear as day roger's gen was stronger. If you take prime roger's crew he would still be pk in current gen.

Easiest way to see roger gen > current gen is that old and out of prime characters can still hang with current gens characters. Obviously that means if they are in prime they are stronger.
actually: 1)top tier can be close to Prime for a very long amount of time if some disease doesn't strike them
2) MF WB was obviously weakest Yonko
3) Even if MF WB was weakest, Yonko vs Yonko = huge amount of casualties and crew that won would be weakened significantly. and another Yonko crews would gain advantage of it. that is why all Yonko crews are stalemated
Kaido could high diff MF WB 1 on 1, but what about his crew members fighting against Prime WB's YCs?

Even Ace's Novel confirmed that Kaido > WB and marines became more powerful Jinbei himself said that.
Some people think they are characters from Dragonball or something you can't reach that level unless you find a treasure with the help of the minks, a Kozuki member plus stealing and running from Big Mom :hohoho:

Even Ace's Novel confirmed that Kaido > WB and marines became more powerful Jinbei himself said that.
Some people think they are characters from Dragonball or something you can't reach that level unless you find a treasure with the help of the minks, a Kozuki member plus stealing and running from Big Mom :hohoho:
also here is canon confirmation of Current era>Roger's by Roger himself

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
im mostly talking about 4 Yonko
Let's see:
Big Meme - let's not talk on her
Crydo - a fraud as we see now
The snich(Shanks') - the man Mihawk refuse to fight out of disgust
BB - a traitor, a cowerd, an idiot who shoud've died at Magallen hand if not for Luffy, I never forget how he cry for deadbed WB for mercy "I'm your son you wouldn't kill your son right??" Aww

I don't find any of them very impressive.:luuh:

Let's see:
Big Meme - let's not talk on her
Crydo - a fraud as we see now
The snich(Shanks') - the man Mihawk refuse to fight out of disgust
BB - a traitor, a cowerd, an idiot who shoud've died at Magallen hand if not for Luffy, I never forget how he cry for deadbed WB for mercy "I'm your son you wouldn't kill your son right??" Aww

I don't find any of them very impressive.:luuh:
Big Mom - pirate that even Roger decided not to mess with (confirmed in Ace's novel), she built a biggest empire first compared to other pirates (confirmed in Ace's novel), there aren't any scars on her from the moment she was born, and she fought against Prime Roger and Garp not even in her prime

Kaido - strongest ever character in OP. 1 on 1 always bet on Kaido. he oneshoted Luffy and Oden without even going Hybrid. best feats in manga

Shanks - long ago outgrew Mihawk and went tier above him. probably best Haki user in the series. playing his own game using WG

BB - future strongest ever character, great schemer

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

Big Mom - pirate that even Roger decided not to mess with (confirmed in Ace's novel), she built a biggest empire first compared to other pirates (confirmed in Ace's novel), there aren't any scars on her from the moment she was born, and she fought against Prime Roger and Garp not even in her prime

Kaido - strongest ever character in OP. 1 on 1 always bet on Kaido. he oneshoted Luffy and Oden without even going Hybrid. best feats in manga

Shanks - long ago outgrew Mihawk and went tier above him. probably best Haki user in the series. playing his own game using WG

BB - future strongest ever character, great schemer
BM - Roger didn't mess with her?? He went to her territory solo and steal from her.

Crydo - a fraud like I said, he hide in Wano and bully pirates weaker than himself to join his crew

Shanks' - Nice headcanon, Mihawk look for someone stronger than Shanks' to fight it's litearly SBS.

BB - a joke, worse character than Big Meme and Crydo

BM - Roger didn't mess with her?? He went to her territory solo and steal from her.

Crydo - a fraud like I said, he hide in Wano and bully pirates weaker than himself to join his crew

Shanks' - Nice headcanon, Mihawk look for someone stronger than Shanks' to fight it's litearly SBS.

BB - a joke, worse character than Big Meme and Crydo
BM - yeah, he ninja'd there in order not to fight her
Kaido - what do you mean by hiding? from who? and what is wrong about lowdiffing strong character and forcing him to join? pure dominance of Once Above all

Yonko don't mean shit but overall I agree with this thread because this generation has Mihawk Akainu and Dragon who are roughly as strong as Roger and Prime WB

Yonkou though, absolutely garbage.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

BM - yeah, he ninja'd there in order not to fight her
Kaido - what do you mean by hiding? from who? and what is wrong about lowdiffing strong character and forcing him to join? pure dominance of Once Above all
Roger ninja'd her entrie crew/family not only her
As for Kaido I really don't care for him but people overhype him even when we know he had a record of L's
Post automatically merged:

Yonko don't mean shit but overall I agree with this thread because this generation has Mihawk Akainu and Dragon who are roughly as strong as Roger and Prime WB

Yonkou though, absolutely garbage.
Younko are indeed garbage couldn't supress WB for 20 years and claim the seat of PK
Roger - Gold medalist
WB - Silver medalist
The currnet Yunko - Bronze medalists

Roger ninja'd her entrie crew/family not only her
As for Kaido I really don't care for him but people overhype him even when we know he had a record of L's
Post automatically merged:

Younko are indeed garbage couldn't supress WB for 20 years and claim the seat of PK
Roger - Gold medalist
WB - Silver medalist
The currnet Yunko - Bronze medalists
Bronze Medalists?
More like amateurs who got participation trophy in High School game

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

Bronze Medalists?
More like amateurs who got participation trophy in High School game
LoL remember how Big Meme was so traumatized by what Roger did to her she kept crying about that humliation 20+ years to the future
And how Crydo got PTSD from Oden to the point he still scared from him even when he dead 20 years?
What bunch of losers:vistalaugh:

The circumstances are different. Nobody knew about the One Piece, or Laugh Tale prior to Roger making it there and being the Pirate King. But it took him 30 years to finally make it to Lodestar, and find out all about that. There was no competition for One Piece,there was just Pirates being Pirates, and there was a mega Pirate crew roaming the seas back then.

Don Chinjao even said that the seas were much more dangerous back then, and we can attribute this to the fact that there were no Yonko's owning portions of the seas. It was just one giant free for all back then, where crews fought and pillaged each other to their heart's content. Not to mention due to the lack of there being Yonko's, the Marine pursuit of Pirates were probably much more prominent. Nothing kept them and their forces out of the New World.

And finally, just because Oda has only highlighted a few heavy hitters from the Rox/Roger era, doesn't mean there wasn't more. Oda doesn't need to emphasize this, for people to reach that conclusion.

actually: 1)top tier can be close to Prime for a very long amount of time if some disease doesn't strike them
2) MF WB was obviously weakest Yonko
3) Even if MF WB was weakest, Yonko vs Yonko = huge amount of casualties and crew that won would be weakened significantly. and another Yonko crews would gain advantage of it. that is why all Yonko crews are stalemated
Kaido could high diff MF WB 1 on 1, but what about his crew members fighting against Prime WB's YCs?
1. I never said top tier can be in primes for a long time. Primes in op can start in late 30's then last to late 50's.

2. Mf wb has the best feats from the yonko and no other yonko has shown close to his feats. Even with that old wb was still placed about shanks by his word when he visited wb about bb, kaido by his word when crying thinking only wb could kill him, and bm by hers placing wb above every yonko. So old sick wb was at this level by his contemporaries.

3. Where do you get this? Wb could make every single one of his quake punches island level had he wanted and didn't use a named attack or awakening if he had it. Tanked way more than anything kaido shown. And kaido again himself thought wb could kill him. So im just not seeing where kaido high diffs when he has nothing to say he'd put down wb and win where that took the combined efforts of 3 admirals, bunch of marines, then bb with his crew. There's a reason when wb died it was a end of a era.

Certain top tiers from this era are equal or stronger to the top tiers from Roger's era, while others aren't.

Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Blackbeard, and Mihawk are equal or above the top tiers from Roger's era. With Luffy, Zoro, Koby, and others from the new generation reaching that level and surpassing it as well.

However, from this current generation, there are also pirates who are portrayed weaker than them.
Kaido, Big Mom, and Shanks are all portrayed to be weaker than the old generation as I understand it.