Your top 5 favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sheesh the slaughter mode is menacing

Kinta's entrance was epic I can't lie

Bootleg Jong un to Save the Day:steef:
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

So the octopus-like aliens have physical features that vary greatly. Now it's time to reveal their names.
Kinta's here! Can't wait to see what he can do with his imagination and the nanoskin.
@Sebastian Michaelis @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Devilbat
There is a lot to do with them if he can diversify them all and their powers ngl.

The gang spends too much time in schooltimes wearing their uniforms. The manga must show more of them in their personal lives wearing casual clothes.
@Sebastian Michaelis @Devilbat @GrandmasterChef Zonji
True but its not always just like what @Devilbat said.
Altho i know why Tatsu-Sensei does that.
As i have an experience as an Helper for assistant webtoon manhwa, and When u drew anything in such detail, the author usually lazy to change the characters clothes since u need to think about which style thats gonna fit them on certain situation. other thing is the clothes or outfit already attached to the characters, so its kinda like "meh i won't bother to change it"
Altho i do want them to have another outfit tho.:kata:

Good chapter.
Both Kinta and the aliens looked good here. The floating heads snipers are being competent villains and not allowing the opponents to do as they please. And Kinta did a very smart thing by keeping a cube of nanoskin in his pocket to reassemble the biggest amount of the material if he was separated from it. Kinta's plotline to join the main cast is going very well.

Good chapter.
Both Kinta and the aliens looked good here. The floating heads snipers are being competent villains and not allowing the opponents to do as they please. And Kinta did a very smart thing by keeping a cube of nanoskin in his pocket to reassemble the biggest amount of the material if he was separated from it. Kinta's plotline to join the main cast is going very well.
Agree, Kinta did a really smart thing there. I also like that he was actually unfazed by all the disappointed cries in the beginning, like "I'm a Chad hero, and I'm gonna show ya!"

And it worked!

I'm a little concerned for the city now though 😢