Manga Discussion Dandadan

Your top 5 favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Just had the time to read the chapter.

Very interesting.

I am very excited about Count. He seems to have history with Turbo Granny. Wonder where that will go.

Unfortunately Dandadan is on break this week. :josad:

Just had the time to read the chapter.

Very interesting.

I am very excited about Count. He seems to have history with Turbo Granny. Wonder where that will go.

Unfortunately Dandadan is on break this week. :josad:
As sad as breaks are for us, let's be happy for mangakas that they get to rest a little. I will miss the weekly chapter, but the next one hopefully will be even better!

As for Count and Granny, where did you pick up that they have any special connection?
I didn't have such impression, but then again, the fact that it was Granny who got to know that info is sus enough.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
As sad as breaks are for us, let's be happy for mangakas that they get to rest a little. I will miss the weekly chapter, but the next one hopefully will be even better!

As for Count and Granny, where did you pick up that they have any special connection?
I didn't have such impression, but then again, the fact that it was Granny who got to know that info is sus enough.
Yeah I expect the next one to be great as well.

This page imo. Granny's reaction seems like someone who is extremely mad and has history with Count

The last two chapters delivered what i wanted: See the gang in their personal lives,wearing casual outfits.
The introduction of count saint germain began the greater use of the real-life lore on the supernatural.
If there are battles of bigger scope than the last one in the future,more casualties are a must. I don't want any more stupid shonen where the story is all fun and games,and the darkness is a irrelevant thing.
@Devilbat @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Rhea @MihawkCFC @Makima de Sade

The last two chapters delivered what i wanted: See the gang in their personal lives,wearing casual outfits.
The introduction of count saint germain began the greater use of the real-life lore on the supernatural.
Oh yes, I quite enjoyed it myself! The normal interactions are quite funny, and I liked how the main characters are goofing around.

If there are battles of bigger scope than the last one in the future,more casualties are a must. I don't want any more stupid shonen where the story is all fun and games,and the darkness is a irrelevant thing.
It's still a shounen, so be open-minded about it. I've been reading Edens Zero, where the author indeed started with a darker tone, yet still ended up going all rainbows and sunshine later. Same with Black Clover right now, while it's still quite dark at the moment, the main characters are alive and kicking. So.... just don't expect too much not to get disappointed. For darker themes go read something like CSM where no one has armor plot except for the main character (and then be sad like me when the story continues but some of your favs are dead for real).

Sawaki is so adorable :amazing:
and that Sad Childhood:josad:
Aye, poor kiddo :(
I'm not sure if I want the main cast to grow again, but so far we have quite a cool diversity among them, so maybe Sawaki will be a good addition? Idk
Post automatically merged:

Heya, a new chapter!
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1018931

@Devilbat @DarkWitch @Cream filled donut7 @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Logiko @Rhea @PeperLevi @MihawkCFC @Light D Lamperouge

oh noes, it's gonna get merged :(

Last edited:
The plotline about Okarun and Momo confessing their feelings to each other needs to be finished soon. I know it's a big challenge for them,given the fact that teenage romances are hardly for life,but it's not good to drag on plotlines more than necessary.
The plotline about Okarun getting his other ball back started. I stand by my idea that when Turbo Granny gets her powers back,Okarun should get alien superpowers to replace Turbo Granny's powers.
It's better for Rin to be a recurring ally than a main cast member. The mistake of bloating the main cast with more characters than you can handle is a danger that can ruin the story.
@Devilbat @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Rhea @MihawkCFC

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The last chapter was a nice breather after the emotional ones ngl.