DC & Marvel - Official Discussion Thread

ngl I lost interest in Marvel (and MCU, and US superheroes in general) once Tobey Maguire was no longer the main Spider Man) and ofc that was a really long time ago

I'm only checking it once in a while nowadays since they casted Elizabeth Olsen and Brie Larson 🤣

I am detecting maybe some Wanda respect here to make her more popular. But this is just another means for the "No More Mutants" she stated. Unless she did it within WandaVision which i skipped as come on who cares about the two crap characters.
Post automatically merged:

I still don't understand why Hal is so hated
Ryan Reynolds
:seriously:

crap choice to play as Hal

What if Marvel plan is actually this:

- First Act: Thanos - Infinity Gauntlet

- Second Act: Multiverse - Celestials - Galactus - Kang - Cytorak - Phoenix Force - Onslaught - House of M - Beyond Omega Levels

- Final Act: Incursion- Dr. Doom - Molecule Man - Living Tribunal - Beyonder - The One Above All

---

And after that, they close the Marvel Multi/Omniverse and focus on taking over DC lol
Funny you say that as both hinted one another in the comics some months back about a possible Amalgam reunion. Then they tried to the whole replacing the main DC characters. So that's not happening for a while.
@Jaguark101 @Zoroe @Shisui_038 y'all watching Hawkeye?

If not, i suggest try to watch :steef:
Hawkeye and Black Widow, if it was someone more interesting than two duds of the avengers. I'll consider watching it. But to quote Sheldon from BBT:
Sheldon: Yes, and Hawkeye's in the Avengers but no one ever says, "Help, Hawkeye!"

The best character has come to the graces of MCU and make his intro.

Paul Heyman: "Ladies and Gentlemen, i present you the best character in Marvel. Dr Doom!"

Last edited:
Looks like Swamp Thing and Man-Thing had a baby. Tf is that???
New X-men status quo for the last 2-3 years with Jonathan Hickman as the main writer. Mutants basically starting a new island nation (that itself is a living mutant called Krakoa).

Probably the most interesting X-mens been in a decade or so

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
New X-men status quo for the last 2-3 years with Jonathan Hickman as the main writer. Mutants basically starting a new island nation (that itself is a living mutant called Krakoa).

Probably the most interesting X-mens been in a decade or so
Sounds interesting. He was apparently created in 1975 and I am just hearing about him today. I am not a Marvel connoisseur like @Lion of Olympus but still.

Damn, he is in a lot of x-men comics. I am gna give Giant-Size X-Men vol 11 a read jand see what the character is about

Sounds interesting. He was apparently created in 1975 and I am just hearing about him today. I am not a Marvel connoisseur like @Lion of Olympus but still.

Damn, he is in a lot of x-men comics. I am gna give Giant-Size X-Men vol 11 a read jand see what the character is about
If you are interested, I would start with House of X / Power of X (two mini-series of 6 issues) that basically set up the new status quo. Gorgeous art and great writing imo

Krakoa was basically kind of a bit character until it got retooled in that.

This right??? Looks sick:steef:

That's it :steef::steef::steef:

I highly recommend it if you are even somewhat interested in X-men (I am more of an X-men fan than the wider Marvel, besides watching the MCU) and if you like sci-fi. The non-cover artwork may be even better, some non-spoiler images below -