DC & Marvel - Official Discussion Thread

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
It says younger superman

Thats legit first movie of Man Of Steel aka Origin story
What?
just because they are young doesnt mean origin story

"In entertainment, an origin story is an account or backstory revealing how a character or group of people become a protagonist or antagonist"
Man of Steel is not gonna be canon to the main DCEU

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
What?
just because they are young doesnt mean origin story

"In entertainment, an origin story is an account or backstory revealing how a character or group of people become a protagonist or antagonist"
Man of Steel is not gonna be canon to the main DCEU
Dude

Everything prior Superman taking on the cape is Origin story

Cause it tells you a story how Clark Kent becomes Jor El/Superman

Doing a movie about young Superman is an origin story no matter how you spin it. It literally follows the event that shape Clark Kent into Superman - O R I G I N

And we had like 5 Superman origin stories by now. Even Marvel realized there is no point doing Origin story with Tom Holland cause at that point eberyone and their mother knows the origin story of Spiderman

It is pointless to do another Origin story of Superman

Seatonnes

Dude

Everything prior Superman taking on the cape is Origin story

Cause it tells you a story how Clark Kent becomes Jor El/Superman

Doing a movie about young Superman is an origin story no matter how you spin it. It literally follows the event that shape Clark Kent into Superman - O R I G I N

And we had like 5 Superman origin stories by now. Even Marvel realized there is no point doing Origin story with Tom Holland cause at that point eberyone and their mother knows the origin story of Spiderman

It is pointless to do another Origin story of Superman
dawg you are just making assumptions that the writer already said No it isnt an origin story

we dont know the age of the superman
:few:
like bro atleast learn to read, james gunn directly said No it isnt

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
dawg you are just making assumptions that the writer already said No it isnt an origin story

we dont know the age of the superman
:few:
like bro atleast learn to read, james gunn directly said No it isnt
Gunn basically said

I will make a homemade dough topped with rich tomato sauce, fresh meat and local cheese

And i say: That's pizza

No matter how you spin it - Young Superman is Origin story.

Seatonnes

Gunn basically said

I will make a homemade dough topped with rich tomato sauce, fresh meat and local cheese

And i say: That's pizza

No matter how you spin it - Young Superman is Origin story.
So spiderman homecoming is an origin story

also where does james gunn say that superman isnt already superman

Seatonnes

No because Spiderman at the moment is an establish superhero even prior to events of Homecoming/Civil War

There was no spider biting, there was no uncle ben death.
so in the new superman there is no Krypton explosion
boom not an origin story, also why wouldnt superman already be a established hero, it says young, he could easily be in his early 20s

you are just tryna to make the movie bad without knowing anything about it

Batfleck, Cavill as Superman, Gal Gadot as WW was a perfect cast. Jason Mamoa was more like a Lobo guy and Erza Miller was OKay Flash but can totally be replaced, Ray Fischer was also a good choice for Cyborg. Sad to see we will never get more of them in Gunn's verse.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
so in the new superman there is no Krypton explosion
boom not an origin story, also why wouldnt superman already be a established hero, it says young, he could easily be in his early 20s

you are just tryna to make the movie bad without knowing anything about it
My guy

Are you really that blind to the obvious?