DC & Marvel - Official Discussion Thread

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Batfleck, Cavill as Superman, Gal Gadot as WW was a perfect cast. Jason Mamoa was more like a Lobo guy and Erza Miller was OKay Flash but can totally be replaced, Ray Fischer was also a good choice for Cyborg. Sad to see we will never get more of them in Gunn's verse.
Batfleck was not good (decent cast, bad character) also hes fucking 50 years old
Superman had a horrible arc (cast was good but he aged and as of now i could see him playing jor-el if anything
Gal Gadot was also good casting (WW2 made her terrible)
Ray fisher cares too much about the snyderverse even though it not true to majority of the characters in the comics

lets not forget its been 8 years since they started filming BvS

Last edited:
Do you think if this reboot is happen, Rob Pattinson will be the Batman in the next and future DCEU movies?
i don't really think anything, I'm just saying that audience already have accepted a new batman and the studio shouldn't introduce same character with different faces every year. What made MCU great was their consistency of characters throughout the decade.

I

Indigo

As a casual fan of both cinematic universes, it's kinda crazy to see both franchises in a bad spot right now.

Obviously Marvel is doing much better than DC, but it's not all golden over there, the fandom is getting really divided and toxic.

I

Indigo

This reboot might be okay but i still cant stop thinking whats the point of The Flash and Aquaman 2 :snoopy:
and season 2 of Peacemaker

and they are gonna keep The Batman and Joker separate, there's also that Penguin HBO show

It's gonna be a mess if Gunn kicks off the actors from the other movies, but keeps the one from his own Suicide Squad lmao

DC still looking like a mess after the reboot