DC & Marvel - Official Discussion Thread

I think Marvel will die before DC. DC literally have The Batman universe, Joker, JJ Abrams black Superman and Sandman.
DC attracts all audiences and manages to work the genre in different ways, while Marvel will always be the same formula as always.
I agree and disagree at the same time. I believe DC characters will age better than Marvel characters because DC characters are more iconic. Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman are immortal characters. Marvel will age well too but Spider-man and X-man>>>>rest. Obviously I'm only referring to the movies, because the comics are getting worse!!

The superhero genre will go bankrupt sooner or later, that's a fact. The public is already tired of Superhero movies, it's up to the producers to make people interested again. The big question is how.
Nothing complicated

Post automatically merged:

I think Marvel will die before DC. DC literally have The Batman universe, Joker, JJ Abrams black Superman and Sandman.
DC attracts all audiences and manages to work the genre in different ways, while Marvel will always be the same formula as always.
Still.. both have the same core issues

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
@BangOO🍅 @Nekomamushi @Eagle @MonsterKaido
@Finalbeta @Adam 🍎 LEEEEET'S GOOOOOOO, I hope the DCU starts with a movie for each member of the trinity: First Superman>Batman>WW. After that we need a Green Lantern movie.
Honestly I hope they have 5-7 movies for each/most of the members before they do a big team up
also if they are going for a younger roster i would prefer kyle rayner
Post automatically merged:

Also the first 3 projects are getting announced in January

Last edited:
I haven't watched any new superhero series since Disney moved Daredevil and the other Marvel Netflix shows from Netflix.

Nor have I watched any superhero movie since Avengers: Endgame.

Endgame really was the end of an era for me. My interest for the MCU has very strongly declined since.

Avatar crossed 1.7B mark :myman:
2 billions incoming, now answer my question
:pepebusi:

James Gunn will reveal part of the DCU slate soon, what projects do you think will be announced? Let's see who will hit more, my predicitons:
News about the new Superman movie (logo or director)
Wonder Woman new movie
Green Lanterns movie
Martian Manhunter movie
Green Arrow movie
Checkmate series
Question series
@BangOO🍅 @Eagle @Nekomamushi @MonsterKaido @Shanal @Vanitas Zogratis @Seatonnes @Arondight @TheAncientCenturion @Finalbeta @Dark Admiral