Versus Battle (Death Battle) Sanji Vs Rock Lee Discussion, Possible Concerns, and overall thoughts.

Using the Death Battle Rules and Research Who do you think will Win

• Sanji

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Rock Lee

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters
Popular Youtube series Death Battle just announced their next Death Battle will be Sanji (From One Piece) Vs Rock Lee (From Naruto). While I personally feel aside from a hand full of Death Battles, does put in the effects and research into the characters, and while I don't always like the Outcome I rarely disagree with the results. (The exceptions are Gaara vs Toph, and Ben 10 vs Green Lantern.)
I feel that this Death Battle will be very straight forward in what they are going to include with the Character Feats, because unlike with Comic Book Characters, and even some Video Game Characters they have done in Past Death Battles, Both Sanji and Rock Lee have clear Canons. Where some Characters are Composites Of various canons and stories to pull feats from.
Two of the Biggest Potential Problems I can see coming up is
1) Where in the Story are they going to be the Cut off for Sanji, as the Series is still on going, and their research and animation take months to do.
and
2) Death Battle like to compare Characters to others from the same Series, with regards to Feats. I could See them comparing Rock Lee directly to Might Guy, Which would be a big advantage for Rock Lee, if they take the All Eight Gates into play, While Might Guy could use all Eight, Lee has only gone up to the Seventh Gate.

The Death Battle Airs Dec 13.

I forgot, but did lee even do anything in Shippuden besides fight his clone?
It says adult lee can use 8th gate, so that's good for him.

Depending on what version of lee they will use:
Sanji low diffs OG Lee (5 gate)
Sanji low diffs Shippuden Lee (6 gate)
Adult Lee low diffs Sanji if he can use 8th gate
Yeap only think he did by himself was fight his clone.
Wait adult Lee can use 8th gate, fuck Lee wins.

The only way the can make Lee win is by having him absorb Gai feats and use headcanon since Lee did nothing in the latter half of Naruto.

Sanji wins unless they give Lee 8th Gate
Post automatically merged:

The only way the can make Lee win is by having him absorb Gai feats and use headcanon since Lee did nothing in the latter half of Naruto.

Sanji wins unless they give Lee 8th Gate
The minute they say "Adult Lee should be comparable to Might Gai" that's a good cue to turn the video off

Last edited:
Compare this

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jvando/Deus_Sema_Requiem

To this

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/One_Piece_-_More_Dressrosa_Feats_2

The difference between the two feats is like night and day. Before you bring up the Stampede meteor feat, that’s not canon and even Death Battle tend to avoid non-canon feats.

We will see how Zoro stacks up against Kaidou or get a new feat better than Pica. Then we can see if he can be equal to EOS Erza.